RVer Census: Let your voice be heard!

traviscarr

RVer Census: Let Your Voice Be Heard

Please take a moment to fill out this important survey. www.escapees.com/survey

INFORMATION INDENTIFYING YOU PERSONALLY WILL NOT BE COLLECTED OR STORED BY ESCAPEES RV CLUB.

Escapees RV Club earned a reputation for being a leader in advocacy for RVers’ rights. Over the past 37 years, Escapees has fought to uphold full-time RVers’ right to vote; defeated unfair RV-specific taxes; protected overnight parking rights; and stood up to city, county, state, and federal regulations that threatened our personal freedoms.

When working together, the RVing community has the ability to shape regulations affecting issues such as healthcare, employment, insurance, voting, and more. Participating in this survey is crucial to Escapees advocacy of your rights and to the protection of the RVing community as a whole.

Together we can let manufacturers, companies, employers and government agencies know that we are a powerful demographic.

Please share this survey with other RVers. Thank you in advance for making a difference!

Um, perhaps the admin can edit the title of this topic/announcement?

and perhaps edit the first two question as I have a Fifth Wheel and it is illegal to travel in the RV but I travel with a RV in the truck. So my answer was no and zero miles for the first two questions. If the question was "How many miles do I travel in or with/pull a RV", I would answer 7 to 8000 miles.

Clay & Marcie Too old to play in the snow

Diesel pusher and previously 2 FW and small Class C

Archived