Anyone going to be passing through Stockton CA soon?

13speed

There is a Volvo there that I have been looking at and it would be great to get a opinion of it (other than the sales guys) before I buy a plane ticket and fly down there.

Thanks,

Chris

Chris, Tracey, Aria & Lola

2018 Volvo VNR 400, D13 I-Shift

2018 NH 48' Majestic

I will be in Sacramento after thanksgiving for about 4 months so if this one doesn't work out but there are others you want checked out, let me know.

Ok Thanks for the offer. What I am looking at are pretty hard to find so I might just have to fly out unless anyone else is going to be there soon.

2018 NH 48' Majestic

I live about 20 miles from Stockton and work on I5 just south of Stockton. Give me some info and I should be able to put an eyeball on it for you. I'm a service manager for the KW Truck Leasing dealer so I know a couple of things about trucks that may help. There's a company next door to me that does Dynos if you need one done.

"It is better to have more truck than you need than to need more truck than you have"

2001 Volvo 660, Cummins 400 ISX, Eaton 3 Peddle Auto Shift    
2014 Fuzion 40' Toyhauler
2015 Smart Car                                                                                                                                                                          

I live about 20 miles from Stockton and work on I5 just south of Stockton. Give me some info and I should be able to put an eyeball on it for you. I'm a service manager for the KW Truck Leasing dealer so I know a couple of things about trucks that may help. There's a company next door to me that does Dynos if you need one done.

Wow thats perfect. I would definitely owe you a favor down the road. Below is a link to the truck. It looks really clean but the interior pictures are not the best. It sounds like you know your way around a truck so any opinions you have and some better quality pic's would be greatly appreciated!

http://www.commercialtrucktrader.com/listing/2011-Volvo-Vnl430--116291450#contactform

2018 NH 48' Majestic

The only way the truck would be closer to me, is if it was at our KW dealership. Arrow is right next door, I will walk over and look at it.

"It is better to have more truck than you need than to need more truck than you have"

2015 Smart Car                                                                                                                                                                          

Just got back from Arrow Truck Sales and the truck in the ad is sold, still in the yard but its sold. The salesman suggested you get on the Arrow website and find one that's in their inventory. He showed me a 2012 670 with 635932 miles on it listed for $40,000. Let me know if you need anything else.

2015 Smart Car                                                                                                                                                                          

Just got back from Arrow Truck Sales and the truck in the ad is sold, still in the yard but its sold. The salesman suggested you get on the Arrow website and find one that's in their inventory. He showed me a 2012 670 with 635932 miles on it listed for $40,000. Let me know if you need anything else.

Damn it :angry:......Thanks for going over there for me, I appreciate it. Clean used 430's seem to go quickly I guess because there are not a lot of them. I don't want a big sleeper and I only want a Volvo but if you see something like that with a i-shift let me know!

2018 NH 48' Majestic

Archived