los Algodones Dental Practice Recommendation?

My wife and I had a good experience in los Algodones last year, getting a Dental checkup and cleaning. This year, we will go back. We would like to get into an ongoing relationship with a 'Family' (2 generation) Practice if possible. We used Sani-Dental last year, and were well pleased, but being a Dental Group we would have concerns about Dentist continuity.

Any recommendations for a multi-generation family dental practice in los Algodones? Or even just a stable one-person practice?

Thanks,

Jim

2007 Dolphin

• Safe-T-Plus Steering Bar

Our Blog: Click Here

Drs. Camacho. Husband and wife and I believe they now have their daughter in the practice. Just when crossing the border, look left at the gray block building. Their shingle says Pediatric Dentistry, but they do everybody. There is a restaurant just to the left of their office. I have used them for 12 years when I needed something fixed. Excellent service. You carry your own records, friendly staff. They were recommended to us by the SKP Kofa park here in Yuma.

What do they charge for a cleaning? How do their rates compare with US Dentists?

Last year, Sani-Dental, we paid $30. I think that is still the going rate. In Michigan, my lont time Dentist charged $90 I think... it was covered by insurance and frankly we never saw a bill.

Jim

2007 Dolphin

Last year, Sani-Dental, we paid $30. I think that is still the going rate. In Michigan, my lont time Dentist charged $90 I think... it was covered by insurance and frankly we never saw a bill.

Jim

Thanks - Looks like it may be worth a side trip if we need any extensive work done.

Thanks - Looks like it may be worth a side trip if we need any extensive work done.

We are staying outside of Yuma this winter, and I am astounded at how many people in this area (lots of Canadian friends) head to los Algodones to get dental work done. I would estimate many thousands.

Good luck!

Jim

2007 Dolphin

Archived