Pima County Fairground RV Park question

pegwillen

They do have full hookup sites but unless it has changed since last Escapade there, there will be poor wifi.

Love it here so far, parked near the antenna and have great stream-able wifi. I found a horse to lease just seven miles away. Today I walked over and put a laundry load in, from there walked over to the rodeo arena to watch team roping, also a hunter-jumper event going on. On 12/1-4 there will be an RV show, I don't know how this winter could get better than this for me! GRATEFUL

16' Taylor Coach TT/Silverado tow vehicle

Love it here so far, parked near the antenna and have great stream-able wifi. I found a horse to lease just seven miles away. Today I walked over and put a laundry load in, from there walked over to the rodeo arena to watch team roping, also a hunter-jumper event going on. On 12/1-4 there will be an RV show, I don't know how this winter could get better than this for me! GRATEFUL

They really allow you to stream ? One in a million .

Goes around , comes around .

Love it here so far, parked near the antenna and have great stream-able wifi.

It does sound like they are making the upgrades that Escapees asked for in order to agree to the return of Escapades. In 2015 the Wifi was very poor in most parts of the park and cell service wasn't very good either. Both of those were supposed to be improved. It sounds like things will be much improved when we come in next March for the next Escapade. Thanks for the update!

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

I think Pat & Pete's question was that you were streaming on Wifi. Doing so is not the purpose of park Wifi. It must be excellent Wifi if you could do so without slowing it up for everyone else in the park. That might have been the difficulty during Escapade.

Full-timed for 16 Years
Traveled 8 yr in a 2004 Newmar Dutch Star 40' Motorhome
and 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

If they were able to stream video, how many other wifi users were on the system? In late November the fairgrounds RV park may not be very full.

Wifi at the 2015 Escapade was poor in part due to the heavy use by a fairgrounds full of RVers with many mobile devices. At Escapade I recall merchants having to take their cellphone outside the vendor building to get an adequate signal to run a credit card transaction.

Sounds like the Pima County Fairgrounds have made substantial improvements within their infrastructure in preparation for Escapade 2017.

Warren & Sandy

2006 New Horizons 36 ft 5ver

2003 Freightliner FL60 - Mountain Master conversion

Archived