RV Accident Live Footage from Dash-Cam

When I drove a school bus they would take us out in a huge empty snow covered icy parking lot to practice "winter driving" Figure eights, slides and recovery. It was educational and fun.

Helen and I are long timers ..08 F-350 Ford,LB,CC,6.4L,4X4, Dually,4:10 diff dragging around a 2013 Montana 3402 Big Sky

SKP 100137. North Ridgeville, Ohio in the summer, sort of and where ever it is warm in the winter.

When I drove a school bus they would take us out in a huge empty snow covered icy parking lot to practice "winter driving" Figure eights, slides and recovery. It was educational and fun.

I sound like a lot of Fun and would make great videos!

Living the full time RV dream in a Holiday Rambler Motor home.

Our Travel Blog is http://rvroadriders.com

On the gravel road thing.....I think everyone should practice slides on gravel or on an icy parking lot. I used to do this for fun for hrs when I was younger and now the muscle memory of being able to handle a slide automatcally has served me well. If you dont know how a vehicle will behave in a slide how are you going to control it when it happens.

Right there says it all. This applies to all situations IMO. Tire blow, ice, gravel, hydroplaning, etc.

I'm a work'n on it.

I was taught how to winter drive on a rather large frozen lake in the Mountains of PA... First - check with the ice fishermen to se the thickness , second -get a head of speed up at the marina , third - HIT the ice running.. it too was fun and informative ! BUT , I was expecting it... a steering tire blow out will catch everyone by surprise , and the first few seconds would be critical. Glad that both only suffered minor injuries.

Archived