RV Armor Roofing System

jrzygrl64

hello all!

Bill and I have been full-timers since Aug 2014 and we've been looking for a way to earn some extra money in between workamping positions that could allow us to stay flexible in our travels. We are hoping we found it with RV Armor. We've investigated many different opportunities, and found this to be one we can believe in and whole-heartedly recommend. If you or anyone you know is looking for a new roof, please feel free to pass along our info. I did a write up about it in my blog (including lots of pics) that can probably answer at least any initial questions you may have. My personal fav things about this are: It is warrantied to never leak AND it is 100% fully transferable if you should sell your rig. As I'm sure you are all aware, water intrusion is the killer of a lot of rigs that otherwise in great shape!

https://bkamericanodyssey.com/2017/01/29/special-deliveries-and-installs/

Please feel free to ask any questions and make any comments!

Thanks!

Bill and Kelly

2014 Heartland Landmark Grand Canyon

2011 Ford F350 Super Duty Deisel Dual Rear Wheel Extended Cab XLT

<p> Callie along for the ride - Raskal and Cocoa now watching over us from above

new blog: bkamericanodyssey.com

Sorry - didn't mean to break rules! I edited OP

Bill and Kelly

2014 Heartland Landmark Grand Canyon

2011 Ford F350 Super Duty Deisel Dual Rear Wheel Extended Cab XLT

<p> Callie along for the ride - Raskal and Cocoa now watching over us from above

new blog: bkamericanodyssey.com

They come to you wherever you are. They strip off the old roof and check the wood underneath for rot. If any is found they replace it and that can add to your cost. They reseal the roof and provide you with a lifetime, transferable warranty. Best selling point for us beyond the obvious of sealing the roof is that it made the inside much quieter. Don't confuse them with RV Flex Armor, not the same and not as good. The cost without wood rot depends on your length. Look them up and ask and they have online videos showing the process.

Mike, here's a link to RV Armor which will tell you what they do:

http://rv-armor.com/index.html?gclid=CJf6jcGR3sYCFQYoaQodspoOsQ

Our rubber roof was not stripped off, the 3 coats of their roofing were brushed and rolled on top of

the rubber roof. I believe the cost was about $120/foot a year and a half ago. Mike, multiply that byyour 38' motorhome. Greg

Greg & Judy Bahnmiller
Class of 2007
2014 F350
2007 HitchHiker Champagne

Both sold 2/19, settled in Foley, AL after 12 years on the road

http://bahnmilleradventure.blogspot.com/

Archived