RVing log pages

apopj

I wasn't sure where to post this, so here it is....

Years ago (1984) I purchased a Camping Diary/'Log in order to keep track of expenses, rate campgrounds, places gone, people met with addresses, and so on. I would like to find another for our Full Time travels. Has any one sat down and made a spread sheet for this? It would be nice if it were also modifiable to fit each situation.

I'm thinking: Fuel Costs Gasoline/Propane, Campground Fees/Amenities/Ratings/GPS Co's, Mileage a day, Fuel Mileage, Food Expenses In House/Restaurant, Maintenance Costs, Medical Supplies, Entertainment Cost, Souvenirs/Gifts, Clothing/Shoes, and so on....

Thanks for looking, hopefully something will turn up.

Jeff and Diane

Houseless Not Homeless

I support the "Thin Blue Line"

Spread sheets are easy to make and you know your column headers so why wouldn't you just make one yourself? You could make a page for each week/month/quarter/whatever suits your needs and just copy the header line from one page to another.

Linda Sand

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

Spread sheets are easy to make and you know your column headers so why wouldn't you just make one yourself? You could make a page for each week/month/quarter/whatever suits your needs and just copy the header line from one page to another.

Linda Sand

I agree that this would seem to be the way to have it fit your own specific needs. Those diary/log pages are still available at Camping World and you could use those to build your spreadsheet and add the other items that match your specific requirements.

Archived