Crater of the Diamonds State Park

Not many campgrounds in the area other than a couple of COE parks and some older private ones that are a tight fit. Call them and ask your questions before you confirm the reservation. We have a 27' TT and had no problem getting in. Lots of privacy between sites and quiet area. If that doesn't work for you try Murfreesboro RV park. It's small but very friendly and helpful staff. Enjoy.

murfrssboro arkansas rv park

We stayed here a few years ago. They have a long pull threw near the road.

Rick and Alana

Fulltimers

2018 Newmar Ventana 4037

2020 Jeep Gladiator 

1997 Jeep TJ

2009 Mobile Suites 36RSSB3

formerly owned 2000 Volvo 770, 600 Cummins ISX,18 speed autoshift, 14 foot "garage"

ET,Jackalopee,MaxBrake,Pressure Pro pro

www.rickandalanasgreatadventures.blogspot.com

We stayed at Catherine's Landing in Hot Springs AR. We were there last September and it was a nice campground with lots of space for our HDT, 5th wheel and smart. It is, however, about 60 miles away from Crater of Diamonds..but it was a nice ride there when we visited the state park.

Ed & Teresa Haagsma

2016 New Horizons 45' custom. New Horizons ambassador

2009 Volvo 780 "Remington". Converted by RVHaulers

2015 Smart "Remora"

We stayed at Catherine's Landing in Hot Springs AR. We were there last September and it was a nice campground with lots of space for our HDT, 5th wheel and smart. It is, however, about 60 miles away from Crater of Diamonds..but it was a nice ride there when we visited the state park.

That's an idea we have floating around as well. Spend some time in Hot Springs itself getting a little Hydrotherapy.

Alie & Jim + 8 paws

2017 DRV Memphis 

BART- 1998 Volvo 610

Lil'ole 6cyl Cummins

We went there when I was a kid. I had a small camp shovel and the bottom of a minnow bucket.

I want you to know, my mama was totally surprised when I ....

tore out the knees of my semi-new jeans and didn't find a cotton - pickin' thing! :(:(

Traveling America in "God's Grace"

We had a short stay there last summer...don't remember there being any pull thru's...we had one of the larger spots and it was a little tight to get in and out of with our 38' RV so I'm thinking it would be a little tough to maneuver with a longer rig. Very nice shady spots and we enjoyed our stay in the park.

Archived