Forecast

Wrknrvr

Yep.

I had to locate the snow shovel yesterday. Just in case it gets deep.

The DW has a doc appointment on the 18th so we need to stay for a little while yet.

In the next 24 hours most of Montana has a chance of up to 7" of stuff. Like it or not it is that time of the year.

So if your are going to be traveling in Montana or Wyoming the next couple days you better check the forecast.

Safe Travels, Vern

Last week we got a nice dusting of the ridgetops; Ruby and Tobacco Root mountains surrounding the Ruby Valley. It only lasted a few days as the temps headed back up; 75F while we were in Bozeman Sat. This morning it's 60F but the forecast is for the temp to drop quick with 40/21 on Tuesday. It's that time of year here in the Rockies where weather often makes some very sudden changes.

Mile Zero, Alaska Highway. Time to start booking South, if work ever lets up. Probably at least another 2 weeks on current bag of projects

.472.jpg

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

16 tonight

I was in Evergreen today and it was cold there.

If your friend is going to be there for a few days yet have him contact me as I will be there in a few days.

Winter came early to Montana.

Glacier National Park closed most of the roads today for the winter.

Safe Travels. Vern

• 2 weeks later...

Heading out of Grande Prairie this morning. Temps have been above freezing locally, but still undecided whic interstate to take us south. We haven't been on 25 for a few years, 15 is our go to, 5 is longer. The truck will decide, when it's time.

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication

Please e-mail us here.

Now Darryl you went without us.

That is not fair.

But will soon be on the move.

Just pulled six wheels and hubs to check and grease the wheel bearings. And install new Michelin tires.

So maybe Thursday.

Be Safe on the road, Vern

We're set to cross into MT today, so we're still behind you. If you want, we will swing by and give you a nudge, get you out of the ruts the tires are in. ;)

Please e-mail us here.

Houston, We are still in a holding pattern.

And this is getting old. It has rained all but two days in Montana during October. Not much but drizzle and cloudy.

Now to load the jeep. It is too muddy to back truck into place to load the jeep or hook up to the 5thwheel.

Maybe Tuesday. But then maybe high winds.

If we can get out of the grass onto a road surface. Then we will go as we can

Safe Travels. Vern

1 tractor, two 4x4 dodge trucks to use.

But cannot push own edge of paved driveway or it may end my welcome us at this private lot. So I did back in today and the ground is still not mushy.

So will put some boards down at the edge of the pavement and try to be careful.

If I can get HDT truck on pavement the RV will come out. It is just not hurting the pavement on exit is what the real problem is.

Safe Travels, Vern

Archived