Parker, Az

Jimalberta

Hi all. We want to spend a week or so at Parker exploring the atv trails.....any ideas of good places to boondock there?

Thanks. Jim

<p>....JIM and LINDA......2001 American Eagle 40 '.towing a GMC Sierra 1500 4X4 with RZR in the rear. 1999 JEEP Cherokee that we tow as well.

IT IS A CONTENTED MAN WHO CAN APPRECIATE THE SCENERY ALONG A DETOUR.

I have stayed at the BLM land on Shea Rd when they had the Parker 425 race. There is a lot of ATV trails to ride on.

Dennis

"It is better to have more truck than you need than to need more truck than you have"

2001 Volvo 660, Cummins 400 ISX, Eaton 3 Peddle Auto Shift    
2014 Fuzion 40' Toyhauler
2015 Smart Car                                                                                                                                                                          

When we are golfing in Parker & Lake Havasu about 30 miles North of Parker, there are several nice spots to boondock right off the highway. We've never had a problem staying there. Last time we were there was a bit over a year ago. I'm sorry but I can't remember the marker number. I just know we were tucked right under the high bluffs. Hugs, Di

SKP #48048
2015 single Cab Ram 3500 Dually. Aisan Transmission, 410 gear. Pace Edwards automatic roll top cover. AMP running boards & tailgate step.
1996/2010 Triple Slide Carriage, Mor/Ryde Suspension, Kodiak Disc Brakes, Big Foot Leveling System & Plug It Right Stabilizers.
www.plugitright.com Plug It Right Stabilizer, TST, Quadra Big Foot Lever Tailgate Easy Lift Distrubitors
http://www.plugitright.com/5thwheelREDO.html e-mail: plugitright@gmail.com

We went on a scouting trip today...drove up to Parker and checked out the area on Shea road.....not very nice. We also checked out the area across the river in California....not very nice. These areas are very dusty and totally out in the open with no foliage around. At least here in Quartzsite and other areas we have been boondocking we can at least find some vegetation. I dunno we might skip Parker and go to Bouse instead and after that go up to Lake Havasu City eventually end up in Las Vegas.

<p>....JIM and LINDA......2001 American Eagle 40 '.towing a GMC Sierra 1500 4X4 with RZR in the rear. 1999 JEEP Cherokee that we tow as well.

Jim you might want to check out Plomosa road just north of Q off 95. This road meanders its way to Bouse and has some nice boondocking areas at both ends. One of our favorite areas. Our rig is currently in Bouse but we're north for the time being.

Later,

J

PS Here is link to BouseRVPark they are sponsoring a trail ride and BBQ Mar 7th.

http://www.rvnetwork.com/index.php?showtopic=116380#entry758414

2012 Landmark, San Antonio

2013 Silverado CC, 3500HD, Duramax, DRW, 4x4

Backup, side and hitch cameras, Tireminder TPMS

I'm north of Lake Havasu now and there are many ATV trails. Last year I put on 500 miles on my quad in 7 weeks starting from this BLM site at mile marker 194. There are BLM sites on the south of town also, but I like the views from here.

"It is better to have more truck than you need than to need more truck than you have"

2001 Volvo 660, Cummins 400 ISX, Eaton 3 Peddle Auto Shift    
2014 Fuzion 40' Toyhauler
2015 Smart Car                                                                                                                                                                          

Yes Plomosa RD on the Bouse side is exactly where we had in mind. Thanks. There is nice vegetation in the foothill area there.

Archived