Recommended Inspection Service in Phoenix ?

I got the cash in the bank from my home sale and will be shopping in the Phoenix area for a used class A (gas) by owner, beginning Friday June 5th.

Can anyone recommend a good company or technician to check out whatever unit I find?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi DaveEngle, we have several Certified RV Inspectors in the Phoenix, AZ area. Please visit our website to learn more about pricing, etc. and submit a quote request so we may provide you with a quote on your upcoming inspection. www.rvinspection.com Feel free to give us a call at 800-628-1455.

To learn more about NRVIA and RVIC, please listen to this podcast produced by RV Daily Report.

National RV Inspectors Association - NRVIA is a membership organization providing certification and credentials for professional recreational vehicle inspectors across North America.NRVIA’s mission is to provide credibility through the testing and awarding of credentials to qualified inspectors. NRVIA Inspector members are required to follow specific Standards of Practice and a Code of Ethics that will ensure the consumer will receive an inspection of the highest quality and caliber.

RV Inspection Connection - The RV industry deserves a professional RV inspection company that will provide quality RV inspections for the millions of used RVs on the market today. That’s where RV Inspection Connection can help. We are America’s only nationwide RV inspection company and we are committed to providing professional quality RV inspections.

Archived