RV living room chairs

rebntx

• 3 weeks later...

We are both small and so we will be looking first at a $149 recliner we saw at Walmart's online store: Mainstays Home Theater Recliner. It comes highly recommended and weighs only 73 lb. The Forest River technician said: "All of our entry doors are 6'6" tall by 26" wide." The distributor says the chair will pass through. "This chair comes apart so you should be able to fit it through the door."

1-1/2 ton Toyota pickup. Bought a Hyundai Elantra (manual transmission) as our future toad. Next, the motorhome to pull it!

We replaced the original swivel chairs and ottomans that came in our 2011 Greystone 5th wheel with these chairs through Amazon.

Flash Furniture BT-7821-PALIMINO-GG Contemporary Palimino Leather Recliner/Ottoman with Swiveling Mahogany Wood Base

We got them at an unbelievable price of $199 plus $11 shipping before Christmas and purchased two of these sets. They were freight delivered in four days!

There is some assembly required and you may want some help attaching the back to the seat bottom but I assembled both in less than an hour with the tools they provided. Also, the base is about 32 inches wide so check your entry door with. I assembled these inside the RV but you can remove the back hinges and fold the top down into the seat and it should fit through the entry door. They fold down to about 27 inches.

Cut and paste the description above into Amazon. I think they are now back at their regular price of $285 plus shipping.

EDIT: Wanted to add: I'm six feet tall and my wife is five feet tall. Both of us are very comfortable in these chairs.

Hope this helps.

Jeff & Laurie

South Texas

Hounds: Auggie (beer drinking English Cocker Spaniel)

Angus (five pounds of bad azz chihuahua)

Homebase: 2015 Heartland 365 Key West -- The "Uno Mas"

The Office: 2016 Crossroads Hill Country 26RB

Not to play the devil's advocate, but La-Z-Boy isn't for everyone. I have three bulging discs in my lower back and went through a string (probably four) of La-Z-Boy recliners... every one made my back hurt. I finally found an Ekornes Stressless recliner and have been comfortable (read "happy") ever since. My main complaint about the La-Z-Boy recliners is what seems to me to be a universal lack of proper lumbar support (and keeping my head tipped too far forward in most positions).

2012 F350 CC LB DRW 6.7
2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes, solar, DP windows
Full-time since 8/2015

StatesVisited20210913_small.jpg

We replaced all the RV chairs with regular furniture. We find it much more comfortable. The new couch wouldn't fit through the RV door so we had the strong young men who delivered it help us get it through the exit window. That worked great.

2005 Teton Frontier Experience 39'

1999 Volvo 610

1988 Suzuki Samurai

2008 KTM 450 EXCR

2009 goofy Weimaraner

Attack life! It's going to kill you anyway.

Archived