FREE spot at Betty's RV Park for month Feb. 2015 - SPOT HAS BEEN TAKEN

gnikk

Hello All

The wife and I have reservations at Betty's RV Park in Abbeville, LA for the month of Feb, 2015. But my wife is needing to having surgery in late

January, so it does not look like we will be able to attend. We had to prepay for the month and will lose the money if we have to cancel.

We are willing to arrange to give the spot to a fellow escapees member for FREE. (ALL RV'ERS ARE WELCOME)

(We have been told that we need to get info and have the park approve before the deal can be done.)

The spot is good for up to 34 ft and has 30 amp service.

We will need you to email us with a contact phone number by JAN 15 and we will call you back with all details.

Here is a link to the park http://www.bettysrvpark.com/

The lot space has been taken. We are happy someone is going to get to use it.

Thanks Ken

This a duplicated post because I was not sure where it fit.

love Betty's and this is a great opportunity for someone who has never been there. Its hard to describe the homey feeling of Betty's if you have never been there, but once you have experienced it, there is no comparison.

Hope someone can take advantage of it.

PS : typical story: on the day we were to arrive at Bettys, we got a phone call at 9 am. It was Betty, calling to see if we would be there by noon. I was confused by the question- she clarified " we are going to a party with live country music and lunch provided. Hurry Up and get here- you are invited too." We made it in time for the party and had a blast the entire time we were there.

Sue

Sue and Paul- fulltimed 2009 -2015 with Dozer, our Gray Tuxedo cat

2012 DRV Mobile Suites 36TKSB4 pulled by a 2020 F350 Platinum

Our "vacation home" : 2018 Arctic Fox 1150 truck camper

RIP Dozey

http://soos-ontheroad.blogspot.com/

If no takers we are not escapees members but are working at Grand Isle now and have to be back in March for Camp Host. homelesshartshorns@gmail.com

Still seeing Places we have never seen before and others that we thought we would never see again!

homelesshartshorns | Trying to spend the last Dollar on the Last Day! (wordpress.com)

George Hartshorn | Facebook

Archived