Car Insurance

hbjoe3

Dear Dave O, thanks for being so nasty and quick to assume. Our situation just happend that way by happenstance and we didn't do it ON PURPOSE.

I thought the escapees group was supposed to be a helpful group of other full time RV'ers. Guess not. This will be my FIRST AND LAST time to ask for any help on these forums. Thanks for nothing.

Hi Trumbleweeds

If you think I was "being nasty" I apologize. I did not mean to offend you, but you are the first person in your situation that I have come in contact with in 20+ years that is your situation by "happenstance" and did not do it "on purpose".

I was trying to be helpful, but apparently it did not come across that way and as I said, I apologize.

Please DO NOT take this misunderstanding as indicative of this board or Escapees as a whole. I believe you received many positive suggestions as to how to correct your situation and avoid any problems. Good Luck and please stay with us.

Dave O

• 1 month later...

Are you saying you don't have an address of any kind, even a mail forwarding address? One does not need a sticks and bricks "residence" (i.e., house, apartment, condo, etc.) in order to get insurance (again, depending on state laws...just one of the reasons TX, FL, & SD are popular with fulltimers).

We have a mail service....NG did not care if we full timed.

87ecf2fa36fc1b1.jpg

Soon to be in the process of becoming a Texan. It seems logical to have auto and rv insurance agent in Livingston. What agency do in Livingston do you recommend? Thanks

There are several in that area but the one that we found to be most helpful and also a member of Escapees RV Club would be Friesen-Stain Insurance and another company that we have communicated with but never actually bought from would be Bancorp South Insurance as both are very active with the Escapee community and have excellent reputations.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Archived