What's Happening at Elio Motors?

usbusin

Usually get a Friday update of what the current prototypes are doing and where the next place is where one will be. Nothing close to me so I most of the time just ignore and delete the email updates. I did see the red one up close and personal last winter that was just a couple hour motorcycle ride. If it's there is another chance this year I will make the trip to see what's new.

Rod

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

I am waiting to hear they are in production here at their factory. The city and state are not real happy with the delays either. It will be in the local news if they start or give up.

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

I bought 100 shares of their stock about 3 months ago at $19 per share. The IPO last April was for $75. It is currently around $16 after dropping as low as $12 since I have had it. No reason for any movement other than investor jitters.

But there again I have a cancelled stock certificate (April 1962) for 100 shares of Studebaker Packard. 18 months later they closed the South Bend factory for good, after being in business at that location for 111 years.

Jeff Beyer temporarily retired from Trailer Transit
2000 Freightliner Argosy Cabover
2008 Work and Play 34FK
Homebase NW Indiana, no longer full time

Jeff,

If they ever come to market I bet you make as much as I did with Tesla. I am still long despite a $75 or so cyclic volatility between $270 and $180 or so. I bought in at their IPO 9in 2010 of 17 and 22.5 a couple more times and one buy at $135 or so. I have a down payment on an Elio and hope to get it too!

Regardless, I've never invested in any individual stock before. Hope this works out . Like me, I think you have play money too. I did sell about a fifth of my shares when it was in the mid to high 90s. That netted my original investment back and a $5k profit. We are about to inherit some more Tesla shares bought at $70 by our parents.

That really made me realize you can't take it with you.

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

Archived