Insurence canceld!

runaway parents

I'm probably going with Miller Imsurance Agency good premium. Tele: 800-622-6347 ask for Jessica Trosin. This thread has other options. http://www.rvnetwork.com/index.php?showtopic=126456

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

I too have used Miller Insurance Agency. Good people to work with and they sponsor Mac the Fire Guy's safety seminars at rallies. They set me up with National General (used to be GMAC) for the coach and toad.

Full time since August 2010

2002 Itasca Horizon

One fur kid - a Shih-Tsu rescue

Jeep Grand Cherokee Ltd

Just curious, why are they canceling? against my better judgement I have mine w/progressive (I have 30 years in the insurance business and no repair shop likes progressive)

Thanks

JB

John and Michal Bagley 1999 Volvo 610 the 'Millennium Falcon', 400 hp ISM, Autoshift Gen 2, single axel w/steel bed, Pressure Pro, VMSPC, Trailer Saver Air Hitch, 3 bags, 38 foot Royals International, and our 3 dogs.

Just curious, why are they canceling? against my better judgement I have mine w/progressive (I have 30 years in the insurance business and no repair shop likes progressive)

Thanks

JB

Blue Sky lost their underwriter. They are currently in negotiations with several companies in an attempt to replace their underwriter. As a result, until they have a new underwriter in place, any policies that come due are not being renewed.

2000 Kenworth T2000 w/ Cummins N14 and autoshift
2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2022 DRV Full House MX450 with customized floor plan
2018 Polaris RZR Turbo S (fits in the garage)
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)
My First Solar Install Thread
My Second Solar Install Thread & Photos and Documents Related to the build
My MX450's solar, battery and inverter system - my biggest system yet!

chadheiser.com      West Coast HDT Rally Website

event.png    

AZCACOIDIAKSMNMOMTNENVNMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYxlg.jpg

i had a talk with my agent months ago. seems they tried to be the cheapest. which they were close, but claims took a big toll on them. They up'd there price but ppl just went to another company, so there underwriter dropped them.

2000 Itasca Horizon DP (Got Total During Irma). 

Vice President of Charlotte County Defenders LE MC

http://charlotte.defenderslemc.com/

Talked to Blue Sky again two days ago since mine is up in July and they won't renew. My Blue Sky agent was honest with me that at this time they are no closer to having an underwriter. Rumor has it there may be some type of legal issue also but I haven't researched that. I've gotten several quotes and Miller (National General) has come in the best for same and some places better coverage than Blue Sky.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Blue Sky lost their underwriter. They are currently in negotiations with several companies in an attempt to replace their underwriter. As a result, until they have a new underwriter in place, any policies that come due are not being renewed.

As had been stated in another thread, the underwriter issue may relate only to HDTs or certain states. It sure didn't affect renewal of our MH or car policies in January in MT and SD.

Sandie & Joel

2000 40' Beaver Patriot Thunder Princeton--425 HP/1550 ft-lbs CAT C-12
2014 Honda CR-V AWD EX-L with ReadyBrute tow bar/brake system
WiFiRanger Ambassador
Follow our adventures on Facebook at Weiss Travels

Talked to miller yesterday seem to very accommodating they said they would have something wrote up buy end of week. They seemed pretty positive they can set me up with a policy. No negative excuses like to big ,to many axels this has to be a commercial. Sweet Success it looks like you have put in a lot of time investigating this. Your efforts are highly appreciated Thank you, I am thinking if we all stick together we will over come this insurance issue. Thanks again for your help.

As had been stated in another thread, the underwriter issue may relate only to HDTs or certain states. It sure didn't affect renewal of our MH or car policies in January in MT and SD.

Not sure when the problem started, but their website shows they aren't doing any new policies.

45' 2004 Showhauler -- VNL300, ISX, FreedomLine -- RVnerds.com -- where I've started to write about what I'm up to

Headlight and Fog Light Upgrades http://deepspacelighting.com

Was it cancelled or not renewed? Big difference. We need a new thread with names, states and phone numbers of agents that have been successful in obtaining coverage. Especially for us that have not singled.

Ron C.

2013 Dynamax Trilogy 3850 D3

2000 Kenworth T2000 Optimus Prime

Was it cancelled or not renewed? Big difference. We need a new thread with names, states and phone numbers of agents that have been successful in obtaining coverage. Especially for us that have not singled.

The Resource guide has a very good list by state and is easy to access. Maybe it could be updated from this Thread as new info is posted.

Bob&Kay
2012 VNL730 I Shift D13 2.47 ratio
2018 Mobile Suites 40 kssb4

Non-Renewal. or cancelled still means one thing to me your kicked to the curb. And your on your own Thanks for the money. Good luck. . Also means I have to spend a lot of time tracking down new insurance company going to town to buy ink for the printer. Printing out policy's faxing documents when I should be working . Lots of phone calls. So to answer your question .Non-renewal .

Went fishing for a new insurance agency this morning got a couple of nibbles miller and farmers. Gellatly insurance (saffco) definitely not. Thum to many axels so if you have two axels on the back don't bother. They used vin no. to find this out speaking of which . When you single a truck do you have to get a new vin no? oh ye went to state farm they could but it would have to be commercial . So I had a wild idea instead of calling these people why not take the truck to them and give them a tour of it (you have heard the saying a picture is worth a thousand words park one of these baby's in there parking lot and light comes on.)an aha moment so farmers took pictures to confirm all commercial equipment was removed ( fifth wheel air hoses) sent it to there under writer and got confirmation they can do this under a private vehicle policy. So things are looking up may have a new insurance provider buy end of week. Oh yes hey Rondo if it seemed I was a little short with you I apologies I would rather shoot my hand with a nail gun then have to deal with insurance company's what a pain in the---------!neck.

I'm currently with Farm Bureau on the Intl. VIN is printed on the policy and I showed them pics and title with "MH" designation. They were fine and I'm still tandem.

Problem is when I go fulltime in a few months, they will only insure contents off a home owners or rental policy. So if I don't have a structure to insure, it appears I am out of luck. Still investigating.

2003 International Eagle 9200i, Cummins ISX, Freedomline

2007 Teton Scottsdale XT4

:D Good news I have insurance.( I need to correct something I stated earlier farmers insurance said no it would have to be commercial not state farm.) Now lets try this a gin . I ended up with State farm. They set use up with a policy in our eyes that is better than blue sky for about $4.00 more a month. so if your in Washington and need insurance here is the person you need get a hold of Brandon Murillo phone(509)8841441 at State Farm. Thanks for all your help and suggestions camping is back on.whooHooo!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yes hey Rondo if it seemed I was a little short with you I apologies I would rather shoot my hand with a nail gun then have to deal with insurance company's what a pain in the---------!neck.

I didn't feel you were short. I understand. I once changed insurance co because I didn't want to deal with them every 6 months instead of 12. They didn't understand.

Ron C.

2013 Dynamax Trilogy 3850 D3

2000 Kenworth T2000 Optimus Prime

Not sure when the problem started, but their website shows they aren't doing any new policies.

The operative word is "new". The website says they aren't accepting any "new policy holders". That didn't prevent them from renewing both my MH and car policies.

Sandie & Joel

2000 40' Beaver Patriot Thunder Princeton--425 HP/1550 ft-lbs CAT C-12
2014 Honda CR-V AWD EX-L with ReadyBrute tow bar/brake system
WiFiRanger Ambassador
Follow our adventures on Facebook at Weiss Travels

Archived