Body repair needed in Central Texas have bubbles in walls indicating leakage

kathyg

I am looking for reliable and not rip off prices for a scrape WITH UPPER AND SIDE SEAMS IN BACK OF MY WINNEBEGO and at roof seam. I am in San Marcos, Texas Had a quick fix job at Camping World in Arkansas. Now I am seeing bubbles in the bedroom wall and in floor by shower. Need to get checked for leaks and get appropiate repairs and body work done. Is it best to find someone who specializes in body work or is this something that most rv repair places do? I had a tried to book a family mobile repair businesses that had great reviews and A+ score with BBB but they are booked for several months. Anyone have recommendations for this kind of work in central Texas between Austin and San Antonio? If not, any recommendations of who NOT to use for this? I usually go to Camping World in New Braunfels, TX. They are fine for regular maintenance but comments are mixed and the do not have a BBB rating that I can find. It is most convenient but I want to have a thorough fix. If noone knows this area's rv repair places, any tips on how to best narrow down the type of place to do this work in time to get to Tucson SKP prerally?

If the bubbles on the wall look like pimples, it is the styrofoam swelling due to moisture. If there is a window right above it, it needs to be removed and resealed.

Ron C.

2013 Dynamax Trilogy 3850 D3

2000 Kenworth T2000 Optimus Prime

X2 on Texas Custom Coach in Pipecreek. While there go to Bandera and the OST restaurant and try the chicken fried chicken, Best wishes, Jay

2015 Continental Coach Elegance by Forks RV, 41'; 2015 FL M2 112, DD 13, by 2L Custom Trucks; Trailer Saver air hitch; '48 Navigoddess with a Rand McNally GPS

• 3 weeks later...

I purchased a used Pace Arrow motorhome in 1997. It was a 1993 model I believe, but well out of warranty. My sidewalls started to delaminate in a pretty bad manner. Due to an article in Motorhome Life, I called Fleetwood and complained. They replaced the Driver Side wall, entirely for free. They also agreed to replace the Passenger Side wall for half price. This may be an option for you, thought I'd throw it out there just in case....

Jeff

I support the "Thin Blue Line"

Archived