HWH Springs Kit?

To answer my own question! HWH is too busy to mess with a $50 order! So I found the spring kit on Amazon...

PS: Thanks for your input Pat and Pet

Still seeing Places we have never seen before and others that we thought we would never see again!

homelesshartshorns | Trying to spend the last Dollar on the Last Day! (wordpress.com)

George Hartshorn | Facebook

If I need a part I cannot locate or id, I would call Lichtsinn Motors in Forest City. Give them the coach s/n and they ensure you get the correct part. And they can normally provide it cheaper than a local dealer!

Paul (KE5LXU), former fulltimer, now sometimer...

'03 Winnebago Ultimate Advantage 40E

'05 Honda Odyssey

Escapees, FMCA, WIT, SMART

http://www.pjrider.com

Not a reply, just some info-

I have found when dealing with suppliers ( in particular Dexter Axle), if you tell them you are a repair shop you get a discount. If'n I didn't have a business (I do, but not RV repair) , I'd get a letterhead printed with some fecus bovum on it and "TAX ID" at my address. They have grapes asking for $133 for 4 disc brake pads.

2000 Volvo 635 A/S, N-14 Cummins
"The Phoenix"
'03 KA 38KSWB

http://s918.photobucket.com/user/sibernut/library/?sort=6&page=1
Furkids- Sibe's CH. Sedona & Tseika
dolphins.jpg

• 5 months later...

Don't want to leave a thread hanging out there! I have discovered after a year of messing with oiling up the rams before each retraction, only to find out it didn't help the one sticky jack I have. I also added a new set of springs to the sticky jack to no avail.

What I have discovered is that if before storing my jacks, I raise them up an inch or two and then punch the store button they will all go up on there own. I think getting the weight of the rig on the jacks and then forcing them to get started it keeps them moving on there own.

Still seeing Places we have never seen before and others that we thought we would never see again!

homelesshartshorns | Trying to spend the last Dollar on the Last Day! (wordpress.com)

George Hartshorn | Facebook

Yep, Winnebago has an online parts store on Amazon. Your jacks should store by themselves when the command is received. Something else is causing them to stall during the store operation. Visit the HWH FAQ page for most answers. One thing that slows jack retraction is an accumulation of oil and dirt around the shaft seals, reducing flexion. Other possibilities are a bent jack shaft/ram, faulty seal inside the cylinder, incorrect oil used; most of these are mentioned in the FAQ section.

HWH says shaft lubrication is not recommended, they are stainless steel.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

Archived