Advice on swivel seats for ford

Cambass

I just bought a new to me Class C on the Ford 450 chassis. I really need for, at least, the driver's seat to be able to swivel around. If I can't get this done somehow then I have no choice but to leave the RV, go around the outside and climb in through the side.

I have mobility issues and really need to make this work. Is there an after market product that I can buy? I noticed that the emergency brake is right next to the seat...

Thanks for the help. I'm a brand new escapee and plan to escape as soon as I can get this RV the way I want it.

I bought a used Captain's chair on Craig's List and installed it in place of the seat in our Class A, it swivels, reclines and slides backwards and forwards. I believe it came out of a Ford E350 passenger van. It came complete with a base that I adapted to the RV. It's much more comfortable than the old RV seat was. Just check the height of your existing seat above the floor before you shop. You need the new one to be the same height +/- 1/2" or it will feel very strange.

BnB

2009 Monaco Cayman DP 38'

bnbrv.blogspot.com/

Archived