So, ya wanna be a cowboy

Darryl&Rita

SO...........

Does the cowboy single this thing short (under the condo window)?

Does the cowboy single it mid at the end of the condo?

Does the Cowboy single it long........just under the tail lights?

Maybe a tag under the condo window just to keep the belly from dragging?

This must belong to a Texas cowboy.........where else has enough room to turn this rig around?

Drive on..........(this cowboy is in for a long.....ride)

97 Freightshaker Century Cummins M11-370 / 1350 /10 spd / 3:08 /tandem/ 20ft Garage/ 30 ft Curtis Dune toybox with a removable horse-haul-module to transport Dolly-The-Painthorse to horse camps and trail heads all over the Western U S

We have some huge long WB trucks up here in AK. They run the haul roads better than shorter WB due to the ruts and wash board. Mostly winch trucks and heavy haulers. Over xx" wb and you cant go into Canada thou.

2016 Road Warrior 420

2001 Volvo VNL 660

Alaska Based.

SO...........

Does the cowboy single this thing short (under the condo window)?

Does the cowboy single it mid at the end of the condo?

Does the Cowboy single it long........just under the tail lights?

Maybe a tag under the condo window just to keep the belly from dragging?

This must belong to a Texas cowboy.........where else has enough room to turn this rig around?

Drive on..........(this cowboy is in for a long.....ride)

Phiff,

That is 300 inch maybe 320 at best WB, you ain't talking cool till you are 350+ There is a guy that came by a few years ago that was going to put a giant sleeper on a W900. He was looking to do 360" wb. There is a guy on the garage forum with a Pete that had an ARI sleeper, it sounded like they are built about as well as a cheep camper. He replaced it with a used Uni-built sleeper.

These trucks and especially the extra long toterhomes remind me of diving the Exon Valdez.

Steve

2005 Peterbilt 387-112 Baby Cat 9 speed U-shift

1996/2016 remod Teton Royal Atlanta

1996 Kentucky 48 single drop stacker garage project

catdiesellogo.jpg.e96e571c41096ef39b447f78b9c2027c.jpg Pulls like a train, sounds like a plane....faster than a Cheetah sniffin cocaine.   

Not much different than a Renegade or other truck chassis based RV. Just put a ramp on the back and drive whatever you want on it. I think these "houses" are a relative bargain. This guy is the national expert on these things:

http://www.shelbyelliott.com/home

Jeff Beyer temporarily retired from Trailer Transit
2000 Freightliner Argosy Cabover
2008 Work and Play 34FK
Homebase NW Indiana, no longer full time

Bob, I would pay an admittance fee to see the result of your fertile minds' work on that truck. Not a large fee, but a fee, none the less.

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

Archived