WCR2016

Larry&Donna-AK

Thanks for the great pictures!

Another successful Rally in the books!

We voted as a group to have the Rally again next year

so mark your calendars for June 15th - June 19th, 2017

at the Ambassador RV Resort, Caldwell Idaho!

See you there!

Looks like you folks had a great time. Sorry we were not able to make it this year but we were on the wrong coast this year. We have marked the calendar for 2017 and will see if we can get there.

Brad & Jacolyn

Brad and Jacolyn
Tucker the Wonder dog and Brynn the Norfolk Terrier
2009 Smart "Joy"
2004 VNL630 "Vonda the Volvo"
2008 Hitch Hiker 35 CK Champagne Edition
VED12 465 HP, Freedomline, 3.73 ratio, WB 218"
Fulltiming and loving it.

Was looking at photos really liked the stairs on Green VolVo for passenger.Did they make them or were they bought?

2011 CAN-AM Spyder Rt SE5, 2010 Alpine 5th wheel, 1998 Vovlo VNL610

Hopefully 2 years 6 month till full time retirement.

Was looking at photos really liked the stairs on Green VolVo for passenger.Did they make them or were they bought?

www.petloader.com, we have these steps for our dogs, they are the best, Gregg at rvhaulers has a video on YouTube.

2011 vnl730 D13 435/1650 I-shift singled mid 2015 Keystone Raptor 425ts 2015 Smart

We were sorry to see it end. We had a great time and there was some good information exchanged. We were ever able to fix some nagging issues a couple of attendees had been dealing with for some time. We already have next year on the calendar and are looking forward to it.

2000 Kenworth T2000 w/ Cummins N14 and autoshift
2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2022 DRV Full House MX450 with customized floor plan
2018 Polaris RZR Turbo S (fits in the garage)
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)
My First Solar Install Thread
My Second Solar Install Thread & Photos and Documents Related to the build
My MX450's solar, battery and inverter system - my biggest system yet!

chadheiser.com      West Coast HDT Rally Website

event.png    

AZCACOIDIAKSMNMOMTNENVNMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYxlg.jpg

Great photos. How many trucks, smarts and lgts? Glad you are planning to carry it on.

Rod

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

I looked at the pictures. And it looks like everyone was having a good time. A couple of pictures grabbed my attention. Who owns the grey 780 with the wooden bed. I like the looks of the bed. I am trying to figure out how to put a wooden deck on my new project. It would be great to hear about some details on the bed build.

Thank you for posting the pictures,

Al

2012 Volvo VNL 630 w/ I-Shift; D13 engine; " Veeger "
  Redwood, model 3401R ; 5th Wheel Trailer, " Dead Wood "
    2006 Smart Car " Killer Frog "

I looked at the pictures. And it looks like everyone was having a good time. A couple of pictures grabbed my attention. Who owns the grey 780 with the wooden bed. I like the looks of the bed. I am trying to figure out how to put a wooden deck on my new project. It would be great to hear about some details on the bed build.

Thank you for posting the pictures,

Al

That bed was nicely done. I especially liked the faux wood veneer on the job box to make it match the bed. I don't think the owners have a forum name yet though.

2000 Kenworth T2000 w/ Cummins N14 and autoshift
2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2022 DRV Full House MX450 with customized floor plan
2018 Polaris RZR Turbo S (fits in the garage)
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)
My First Solar Install Thread
My Second Solar Install Thread & Photos and Documents Related to the build
My MX450's solar, battery and inverter system - my biggest system yet!

chadheiser.com      West Coast HDT Rally Website

event.png    

AZCACOIDIAKSMNMOMTNENVNMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYxlg.jpg

The steps are for dogs. It is simple to set the steps up and unload our two dogs. the steps weigh about 30 pounds a very workable weight for me. I am the navigator and dog walker.

When we bought the steps we had an aging siberian with hip problems. we would use the steps to get the siberian in and out of the trailer also.

Archived