Special Extra Social Security Benefit For Military Service

remoandiris

How? According to the planner it was automatically added... I don't see anyway to challenge it or how to get the info.

Dave & Tish
Beagle Bagles & Snoopy

RIP Snoopy we lost you 5-11-14 but you'll always travel with us
On the road somewhere.
AF retired, 70-90
A truck and a trailer

“He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion” -unknown

HoD vay' wej qoH SoH je nep! ngebmo' vIt neH 'ach SoHbe' loD Hem, wa' ngebmo'. nuqneH...

Might be helpful if you need the quarters to qualify for SS, but otherwise, those were very low earnings years for most vets, so will probably not give you a boost in income.

Sold 1995 Travel Units custom 34' 5th, Off the Road, in The Villages FL
Traded 2005 F350 PSD C/C FX4 with TowBoss for a new 2008 Mustang GT

How? According to the planner it was automatically added... I don't see anyway to challenge it or how to get the info.

If it were me, I'd take my 214, a print screen of the special benefit web page, and any other pertinent SS paperwork to the closest SS Admin building and ask if i'm getting all the benefits I have earned. But that is me.

• 4 weeks later...

What happens they credit your SS Account with more money, was $100 but not sure anymore, each month because you could not earn the max to stop paying into SS while in the military. I notified them when I started but not sure how I did it now. Was over 15 years ago..

tjones1935

If you can't fix it with a hammer you have an electrical problem.

I guess it never hurts to try. I printed it out and when we "set" down, we'll find an SS office. Thanks for the info. Hugs, Di

SKP #48048
2015 single Cab Ram 3500 Dually. Aisan Transmission, 410 gear. Pace Edwards automatic roll top cover. AMP running boards & tailgate step.
1996/2010 Triple Slide Carriage, Mor/Ryde Suspension, Kodiak Disc Brakes, Big Foot Leveling System & Plug It Right Stabilizers.
www.plugitright.com Plug It Right Stabilizer, TST, Quadra Big Foot Lever Tailgate Easy Lift Distrubitors
http://www.plugitright.com/5thwheelREDO.html e-mail: plugitright@gmail.com

It should be in there as when I signed up to draw SS, I was asked about service in those years, which I did have. But it is important to make sure that you did get what was earned. Thanks for posting it!

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

If you answered all questions when applying for SS then its automatically calculated

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" Theodore Roosevelt

"We can't control the wind, but we can adjust our sail"

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

Archived