Grandpa, are you homeless?

apopj

Recently, I've been asked if I will be homeless when we go full time. At first I thought, well, I don't own a stick and brick house, so I guess I'm homeless. But then, after some thought and hitting my head on the top of the door frame, it came to me.... I am NOT homeless....

I'm HOUSELESS NOT HOMELESS

Big difference

So, from now on, I have an answer to that question...

Jeff and Diane

HouselessNotHomeless

I support the "Thin Blue Line"

Living full-time in an RV gives an entirely new meaning to the old term "mobile home." We once met a couple who had the RV's name in large letters across the back of their Newell coach. It read in very large letters:

OUR SHOPPING CART!

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

When RVed full time we considered each RV our home. South Dakota was our domicile but the RV was our home since that's where we lived. But, it was a lot more mobile that the mobile home we rented back when we were newlyweds. :)

Linda Sand

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

• 2 months later...

When our granddaughter was little she referred to our 5th wheel as our "moving house"! She thought it was pretty cool back then.....she's almost 13 now and thinks it's a bit small! Ha.

'12 Excel Limitied 33ft GKE Full Timing '14 Chev 3500 CC DRW D/A named Bullet

Archived