Sunfish

I have had a Sunfish but don't now. It was a wonderful sailboat and fun to sail. It will even get up on a plane with enough wind. It is a lot of boat to cartop though. We traded ours in on windsurfers, which are a lot more portable and easily cartopped and launched. Other easily carried water craft are SUPs (stand up paddle boards), some of which can be rigged with a windsurfing rig for sailing as well as paddling and surfing. Remember, you can never have enough watercraft. :lol:

2019 Airstream Flying Cloud 27FB
2011 Ford F350 CC SRW

"Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for."       Will Rogers        

Before full-timing we had a bass boat, ski boat, sunfish and windsurfers. After full-timing we got a cartop fishing boat which we sold in the desert :) and then went to fly fishing rods. That's called downsizing!

Full-timed for 16 Years
Traveled 8 yr in a 2004 Newmar Dutch Star 40' Motorhome
and 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

I am getting a late start but we are full timing with my Sunfish on my Wife's mini van. I started last year with a Canoe with a sail kit and have moved up this year to the sunfish.

38256.jpg?1452514787

Still seeing Places we have never seen before and others that we thought we would never see again!

homelesshartshorns | Trying to spend the last Dollar on the Last Day! (wordpress.com)

George Hartshorn | Facebook

Archived