Packages at Summerdale Rainbow Plantation

chindog

We're going to be spending a month at the Escapees Rainbow Plantation park in Summerdale, AL. We are expecting a package to be shipped to us via UPS during that time. Can we have it shipped there, or do we need to make alternate delivery plans?

Thanks!

Mike and Retha Hopkins

2014 Fleetwood Discovery 40G

For whatever reason Escapee cgs normally will not accept packages. I always check with a cg and have never been refused except for Escapees. I have also found the UPS/Fedex will deliver directly to your site if you put the site number on it(at least in our cg in Phoenix). The other solution is to have it delivered to the UPS/Fedex service center and go get it.

UPS/FEDX will deliver to your site. Mail can be sent to local US Post Office via general delivery . Have done all three while camping at Summerdale. BTW , we love Summerdale .

I always keep a supply of stimulant handy in case I see a snake----which I also keep handy.
2012 Ram 2500 Cummins 6.7L CCLWB
2019 Airstream 25FB

VisitedStatesMap.jpg

When we were at Rainbow Plantation last Winter, I asked them about this. They wanted US Postal Service Mail sent to an area Post Office for General Delivery (pick-up at PO). When I explained that Amazon can not tell you until after a purchase is shipped, if it will be coming UPS, Fed-Ex, or US Postal Service. They said they would accept packages at the office from the Postal Service as well as UPS, Fed-Ex etc. They write your site number on a white board outside the office when you have a package waiting. I always use an address with my name and site number on top line, C/O the campground name on second line, followed by their street address. We have often had UPS and Fed-Ex bring packages right to the site. When we were not there, they were left at office.

Volvo+and+Travel+Supreme+400+x+103.jpg

2001 Volvo 770, Detroit 60 Series, Gen 2 Autoshift

Passenger assist elevator to enter cab - for when we need it, or sell it?

'05 Travel Supreme Select 40 RLQSO 5th wheel

2016 smart car

We started full timing on December 1st 2014

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness - Mark Twain
Not all that wander are lost - J. R. R. Tolkien

Archived