Circle Hawaii HOP - An amazing 5 Island, 18-day round-trip cruise!

Circle Hawaii Cruise HOP

5 Island

18-Day Round Trip

December 2 – 20, 2017

Imagine a place with crystal clear ocean waters, pristine beaches, beautiful flowers, and breathtaking natural beauty. Join us on an amazing 18-day round-trip cruise with the Circle Hawaii Cruise HOP.

Enjoy the luxury of seeing the beautiful Hawaiian Islands aboard Holland America’s Ms. Oosterdam.

Once onboard, the ship will provide activities, entertainment and incredible food. There will be loads of fun along with interactive HOP socials during our days at sea.

The ship offers a wide array of excursions to fit your lifestyle in each port-of-call. Excursions are the best way to enjoy the magnificent sights in each city as well as the culture and warm embrace of the native people.

02 Dec 2017 San Diego, California, US

03 Dec 2017At Sea

04 Dec 2017At Sea

05 Dec 2017At Sea

06 Dec 2017At Sea

07 Dec 2017At Sea

08 Dec 2017 Hilo, Hawaii, US

08 Dec 2017 Scenic cruising Kilauea Volcano CO

09 Dec 2017 Lahaina, Hawaii, US TR

10 Dec 2017Honolulu, Hawaii, US ON

11 Dec 2017Honolulu, Hawaii, US

12 Dec 2017Kona, Hawaii, US TR

13 Dec 2017Nawiliwili Kauai, Hawaii, US DH

14 Dec 2017At Sea

15 Dec 2017At Sea

16 Dec 2017At Sea

17 Dec 2017At Sea

18 Dec 2017At Sea

19 Dec 2017Ensenada, Mexico

20 Dec 2017San Diego, California, US

Large/Standard Interior Staterooms-Category: I, J, K, L, Approx. 151-233 sq. ft.

$1689.00 Fare

180.00 Port Fees & Taxes

$1869.00 Per person

Ocean view Stateroom Category C, D, DD, E, F, G-Approx.174-180 sq. ft.

$2049.00 Fare

240.00 Port Fees & Taxes

$2229.00 Per Person

Verandah-balcony-Category: V, VA, VB, VC, VD- Approx. 212–359 sq. ft.

$2349.00 Fare

180.00 Port Fees & Taxes

$2529.00 Per Person

Signature Suites-Category: SS, SY-Approximately 372-384 sq. ft

$3699.00 Fare

180.00 Port Fees & Taxes

$3879.00 Per Person

Neptune Suites-Category: SA, SB-Approximately 500-712 sq. ft

$7599.00 Fare

180.00 Port Fees & Taxes

$7779.00 Per Person

The above rates are only guaranteed as long as space is still available in the area reserved for the Escapees RV Club.

You can view the deck plan here:

http://www.hollandamerica.com/main/DeckPlans.action?ship=os

Booking your cabin early – Recall Date

Escapees can only hold the discounted group space for a limited time before the cruise line recalls our unused cabins. After the recall date, we may not be able to secure the rates or cabin near the HOP attendees. Escapees will attempt to secure your preferred cabin, as long as space is still available. Most cruises sell out fast, so it’s critical that you book early, even if the cruise is scheduled for NEXT YEAR!

Recall Dates

1. July 5, 2017

2. August 4, 2017

3. September 3, 2017

The above rates are only guaranteed as long as space is available in our blocked space.

Payment
A deposit of $600.00 per person is due at time of reservation.

Final Payment

September 18, 2017

Early Dining

5:45 p.m. has been secured for the Escapees HOP.

To register for this cruise
Call the Escapees Travel Agency at 1-855-757-8881 (toll-free) or email them at ETA@escapees.com.

Please be sure your email address is current at the Escapees RV Club’s headquarters. Upon registering for the HOP, important information, such as RV storage during the cruise, Escapees socials, directions to the pier, etc., will be emailed to you. To update email addresses, please call 888-757-2582 (toll-free), 936-327-8873 (if in Livingston, Texas) or email hopinfo@escapees.com.

Confirmation email

Once registered for this HOP, important information will be sent via email regarding dining times, socials

onboard, ship excursions, the boarding process, the port terminal, as well as the RV parks and hotels located near the pier.

View upcoming HOPs: https://www.escapees.com/fun/hops

Visit the HOP Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/EscapeesHOPs

View the HOP cancellation policy: https://www.escapees.com/fun/hops/cancellation-policy

Discussion Forum:

Escapees has an informative discussion forum. To access this forum, go to http://www.rvnetwork.com.

Escapees Club News:

The HOPs or any Escapees RV Club information can be sent to you via Club News.

Stay informed with important club updates, advocacy issues and promotion items. If you would like to stay updated, go to: https://www.escapees.com/club-benefits; then click the sign-up button on the left-hand side.

Physical Needs for HOP
Escapees Inc. will attempt to provide reasonable accommodations for disabled attendees when it is within our control. Please advise us of any special needs as early as possible so we can make arrangements.

By attending this event, you are agreeing to the following:
As an attendee, you assume all risk and danger relating to your personal property, RV, and attendance at the HOP event, whether occurring prior to, during, or after the event. In the event of loss or theft, no claim will be made upon Escapees, its volunteers, employees, or agents. Volunteers may be directing and assisting you in your parking areas. It is, however, the driver of the RV
orother vehicle who is ultimately responsible for avoiding obstacles or dangerous situations and, is solely responsible for any damage to one’s property or the property of others. As an attendee at this event, you are granting your permission to be filmed, videotaped, audiotaped, or photographed, and granting the full use without compensation.

See you at the HOP!

Safe travels,

Lisa Koca

HOP Director

Escapees RV Club

888-757-2582

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is it to early to talk about activities on board between ports and land excursion?  Sounds like a great trip.  My Dear Bride has wanted to go to Hawaii for a good long time.

2005 Jayco Greyhawk 30 ft
2007 Honda CR-V Toad
Pauline and I

Blog: www.RVtravelsofPauline.blogspot.com

Hi ChuckD,

Thanks for your interest in the Hawaii Cruise HOP.  

The ship has not listed the excursions that will be available yet, but will 6 months prior to sailing. I can tell you the excursions that my husband and I have taken in the past. At Hilo, we visited the Volcano, in Honolulu we visited the AZ Memorial and other WWII sites. We also visited a working pineapple farm and ate fresh pineapples right on the fields. We visited a working chocolate factory and a coffee plantation. The samples were awesome! There are many other excursions the ship offers depending upon what you enjoy doing. This would be from scuba diving to laying on the beach, to other site seeing tours. During the at-sea days, the Escapees HOP will also have socials.

My husband and I enjoyed the past Escapees Hawaii Cruise HOP so much that we have chosen to go on another one and attend excursions that we have not been on. We really enjoy traveling with fellow SKPs. We have met people on cruise HOPs that we have become friends with and have stayed in close contact with them. It’s so much fun.

Hope you and your wife will join us for this Hawaii Cruise HOP. We’d love to have you.

Have a good day.

Lisa

Lisa Koca

HOP Director

For Cruise HOPs, call:

Escapees Travel Agency

855-757-8881 (Toll-Free)

Escapees RV Club

888-757-2582

www.escapees.com/hops

www.facebook.com/escapeeshops

Hello BnB,

Thanks for signing up for this wonderful HOP. It will be allot of fun and I'm looking forward to meeting you. 6 months prior to sailing, the cruise line will list the excursions. At that time, Jim and I will choose the excursions we will be going on and will share them with the people that have signed up for the HOP, just in case someone would like to tag along with us.

Have a good day.

See you at the HOP!

Lisa Koca

HOP Director/RV Show Director

For Cruise HOPs, call:

Escapees Travel Agency

855-757-8881 (Toll-Free)

Escapees RV Club

888-757-2582

www.escapees.com/hops

www.facebook.com/escapeeshops

• 4 months later...

Barbara and I were wondering about dining on the cruise and "Formal/Informal" dress requirements. We are much more T Shirt and jeans people than suits and formal wear. As a rough guide for us newbies how many "Formal" nights ought we to plan for?

On a completely different tack, I spent my working life building and designing ships. If anyone would like a look "Under the hood" I could happily spend 1/2 an hour showing how these vessels are built.

Brian and Barbara

(BnB)

2009 Monaco Cayman DP 38'

bnbrv.blogspot.com/

Looks that way Al, so that is the reason My Dear Bride and I are not signed up.  I would rather see the Islands rather than the Ocean.  Maybe someday they will have a HOP that flys over there to see Hawaii.

For those who are going Have a good trip.

2005 Jayco Greyhawk 30 ft
2007 Honda CR-V Toad
Pauline and I

Blog: www.RVtravelsofPauline.blogspot.com

Archived