Xscapers

Velos

I can not seem to login to the Xscape website. I keep getting the error message below

Error

The email address on file does not match your SKP number. The email on file starts with

I know that I have the right Escape number and email address.

You may need to call into HQ so they can verify/change the email that is on file.

You may need to call into HQ so they can verify/change the email that is on file.

Travis, the problem isn't with the email address on file (at least it wasn't in my case when I got the exact same message). The problem is, I think, that current Escapees are trying to Log In using their current User Name and Password for the main Escapees member's site (or their Forum User Name and Password). Instead, each person...even if they are already an Escapee...must use the *Register* button at the top right-hand side of the page and create a NEW User Name and Password for the Xscapers website.

LindaH
2014 Winnebago Aspect 27K
2011 Kia Soul

• 2 weeks later...

Travis, the problem isn't with the email address on file (at least it wasn't in my case when I got the exact same message). The problem is, I think, that current Escapees are trying to Log In using their current User Name and Password for the main Escapees member's site (or their Forum User Name and Password). Instead, each person...even if they are already an Escapee...must use the *Register* button at the top right-hand side of the page and create a NEW User Name and Password for the Xscapers website.

We created a pop up window when you visit the site that should help with this issue.

Hugs,

Travis

I had an issue on the change and the outcome seems to be that I now have the same password as the forum one. Under my/skp I had a different one. I will have to change that for security reasons. Some times what seems intuitive to one is not so for others. A little venting here since I just found yesterday that Gmail changed the contacts list for no good reason I can see.

A little venting here since I just found yesterday that Gmail changed the contacts list for no good reason I can see.

I've been running the beta "new" google contact list for awhile now. Believe me - it is a HUGE improvement over the old one, which tended to approach "useless". Yes, the interface is somewhat different, but for new users it will be easier and make more sense. Better is the capabilities built into it that the old one did not have. JMO.

Jack & Danielle Mayer #60376 Lifetime Member
Living on the road since 2000

PLEASE no PM's. Email me. jackdanmayer AT gmail
2016 DRV Houston 44' 5er (we still have it)
2022 New Horizons 43' 5er
2016 Itasca 27N 28' motorhome 
2019 Volvo 860, D13 455/1850, 236" wb, I-Shift, battery-based APU
No truck at the moment - we use one of our demo units
2016 smart Passion, piggyback on the truck
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
See our website for info on New Horizons 5th wheels, HDTs as tow vehicles, communications on the road, and use of solar power
www.jackdanmayer.com
Principal in RVH Lifestyles. RVH-Lifestyles.com

Archived