South Dakota Mail Forwarding

We used Alternative Resources in Sioux Falls for 9 year and they did great job. They were bought a year or so ago and the new name is Dakota Post. The new folks are also doing a great job.

They are implementing a new optional service where they will scan the mail so you can decide what you what forwarded.

This is their web site DAKOTA POST . There is a lot of info about changing your domicile and the services they offer.

Clay(WA5NMR), Lee(Wife), Katie & Kelli (cats)
Full timed for eleven years in our 2004 Winnebago Sightseer 35N Workhorse chassis. Snowbirds for 1 year. Now settled down in western CO.
Honda Accord toad.

Doesn't Escapees have mail forwarding service in SD? It is my understanding that Escapees now has mail forwarding in Texas, Florida and South Dakota.

That they do and they have both the largest, and the best service around. There must be some reason that 13,000+ members are using mail services from Escapees Mail Services.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

• 2 weeks later...

Another vote for MyDakota Address. Had it for three years and have had no problems.

Terri ROCKS and is so helpfull about so many things. I only signed up a couple of months ago. But I do not see any reason for leaving them.

Terri Lund

My Dakota Address

110 E. Center St.

Madison, SD 57042

www.mydakotaaddress.com

Phone: 605-427-5863

Fax: 605-427-9626

2015 Ram 3500 RC DRW CTD AISIN 410 rear

2016 Mobile Suites 38RSB3

Archived