2017 West Coast Rally - Caldwell Idaho

MrSeas

Nice! What are we going to have to do to get that up to 20? We're going to have to come up with a raffle prize or something. ;)

I know there must be a few of you out there who are on the fence about coming. We'd be happy to have you. We won't bite!

2000 Kenworth T2000 w/ Cummins N14 and autoshift
2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2022 DRV Full House MX450 with customized floor plan
2018 Polaris RZR Turbo S (fits in the garage)
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)
My First Solar Install Thread
My Second Solar Install Thread & Photos and Documents Related to the build
My MX450's solar, battery and inverter system - my biggest system yet!

chadheiser.com      West Coast HDT Rally Website

event.png    

AZCACOIDIAKSMNMOMTNENVNMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYxlg.jpg

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far the Volvos have it ........

7 Volvo

3 KW

1 Western Star

1 Ram

1 New Bee

Howdy All,

No Freightshakers, darn now I really feel bad about not being able to make this shindig. :(

Dave

2001 Peterbilt, 379, Known As "Semi-Sane II", towing a 2014 Voltage 3818, 45 foot long toy hauler crammed full of motorcycles of all types.  Visit my photo web site where you will find thousands of photos of my motorcycle wanderings and other aspects of my life, click this link. http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

Nice! What are we going to have to do to get that up to 20? We're going to have to come up with a raffle prize or something. ;)

I know there must be a few of you out there who are on the fence about coming. We'd be happy to have you. We won't bite!

Still working on it. Have to set my work schedule when I get to North Dakota this spring. I'll know if we can make it by late April. Is that going to be too late?

Alie & Jim + 8 paws

2017 DRV Memphis 

BART- 1998 Volvo 610

Lil'ole 6cyl Cummins

Hello! I have confirmed my reservation and we are looking forward to attending. Let us know how we can help!

Very exciting! I will be in touch to firm up scheduling for presentations so we can get the information out to everyone. Looking forward to meeting you in person.

2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)

event.png    

Hello! I have confirmed my reservation and we are looking forward to attending. Let us know how we can help!

Mmmmmmmmboy! I'm going to have to step up my efforts to get there! I've watched many of the rvhaulers videos, so I feel like I could see you and walk up to you unannounced and strike up a conversation.

Doug
Frequent "lurker"
Occasional poster
First step towards the RV setup complete: 1 smart car

Mmmmmmmmboy! I'm going to have to step up my efforts to get there! I've watched many of the rvhaulers videos, so I feel like I could see you and walk up to you unannounced and strike up a conversation.

That's VERY easy to do with Gregg. I did at the national rally in Hutch!

Now to talk my wife into going........

VisitedStatesMap.gif

That's VERY easy to do with Gregg. I did at the national rally in Hutch!

Now to talk my wife into going........

Hopefully you both can make it. I am working on a schedule of events for the rally right now. Once we have things nailed down we will put it out to everyone. I'm really excited to see the interest in the WCR grow. It's nice to have a presence out west for those of us out here.

event.png    

Here is a link to the rally schedule. We have scheduled several educational seminars and a couple of hands on sessions. There is also lots of free time for group get togethers and general interaction. We want this to be fun, as well as educational, for the attendees. Although the park doesn't allow real campfires, there may be some propane campfire discussions each night as well. ;) Please take a look and let me know if you have any questions or feedback.

event.png    

I would be willing to lead a discussion on lithium batteries and charging parameters if wanted.

That would be great. PM sent.

event.png    

I would be willing to lead a discussion on lithium batteries and charging parameters if wanted.

Here is a link to the rally schedule. We have scheduled several educational seminars and a couple of hands on sessions. There is also lots of free time for group get togethers and general interaction. We want this to be fun, as well as educational, for the attendees. Although the park doesn't allow real campfires, there may be some propane campfire discussions each night as well. ;) Please take a look and let me know if you have any questions or feedback.

I have updated the link to the rally schedule with the additional seminar information.

event.png    

Looks like a great schedule Chad.

Archived