East Coast Rally Schedule

SuiteSuccess

Here is a link to the ECR Schedule. As always it is subject to change as time grows closer. Will be posting any housekeeping updates later. We have plans to do a batch e-mailing late March with welcoming letter, schedule, and other info for download so that check-in will not be required at the rally itself. You still need to check in at the entrance to Deer Run with Kim.

http://eastcoasthdtrally.com/2017/02/13/2017-rally-schedule/

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Carl,

I looked over the schedule. One question came to mind. Are the seminars going to be in the pavilion over by the lake or in a large tent like last year ? I can understand if there is no tent. That will open up a couple more sites for camping.

Al

2012 Volvo VNL 630 w/ I-Shift; D13 engine; " Veeger "
  Redwood, model 3401R ; 5th Wheel Trailer, " Dead Wood "
    2006 Smart Car " Killer Frog "

Hi Carl,

I looked over the schedule. One question came to mind. Are the seminars going to be in the pavilion over by the lake or in a large tent like last year ? I can understand if there is no tent. That will open up a couple more sites for camping.

Al

Al,

Thanks for clarifying. We will have the large tent like last year and we are calling that the pavilion. The plan is to setup in front of the shower/restrooms so it will be available for breaks and we will be able to run some electricity. The schedule is being corrected slightly. All events including happy hours will occur in the tent even the Friday roundtable discussion (rally summary). Just makes things logistically simpler. Also, those wishing to walk will meet at site 330 instead of 336. Donna & I moved sites this year. The white board and message board will be in the tent entrance also instead of at our site.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Its like the 'hall monitor' site

nobody gets by carl now without him knowing B)

Especially those Canadians. Gotta protect the northern border you know ?

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

Carl will be confiscating the screech. ;)

OH, not likely. Tried some of that and let me tell you that would be a great paint remover.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

Carl will be confiscating the screech. ;)

Sorry, I don't know Carl (and can only assume he is a great guy) but unless he is a Newfoundlander he has no right to confiscate Screech or any other Island delicacy.

Screech confiscation is only permitted with the proper credentials? :ph34r:

Signed

A proud member of the Newfoundland Liberation Army :ph34r:

Carl will kiss the cod I vouch for him. (great guy)

Carl will kiss the cod I vouch for him. (great guy)

But he has to be willing to kiss a real cod and/or a puffins ass to pass the real test! :)

Not trying to hijack your thread btw , just a proud Newfoundlander getting into the HDT lifestyle!

Hey Carl,

Don't be pickin on us nice polite Canadians Eh!

Looking forward to seeing you at the ECR

No problem. You'll find we have a lot of jokesters in this group. Looking forward to meeting you also. BTW I like Canada and Canadians but I draw the line at kissin' bird butt.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

Danielle will be there and I'd bet she would do line dancing if there is interest. (I don't even have to ask her....I know she will).

Unscheduled event.....afterhours.

Jack & Danielle Mayer #60376 Lifetime Member
Living on the road since 2000

PLEASE no PM's. Email me. jackdanmayer AT gmail
2016 DRV Houston 44' 5er (we still have it)
2022 New Horizons 43' 5er
2016 Itasca 27N 28' motorhome 
2019 Volvo 860, D13 455/1850, 236" wb, I-Shift, battery-based APU
No truck at the moment - we use one of our demo units
2016 smart Passion, piggyback on the truck
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
See our website for info on New Horizons 5th wheels, HDTs as tow vehicles, communications on the road, and use of solar power
www.jackdanmayer.com
Principal in RVH Lifestyles. RVH-Lifestyles.com

I don't mean to hijack the conversation but is anyone else having problems with the Deer Run web site. Or maybe I am just not allowed to attend anymore Rally after the last one. I am usually pretty good with these electronic thingys but it won't let me make my reservations. I guess I will have to try the old fashion way in the next day or two. Hope they will let me come.

Hope to see you all there

Norm & Rhonda

Norm & Rhonda

2013 Volvo VNL780 500HP D-13 12 Speed iShift Trans

2008 Jayco F 36 V 40' Toy Hauler

2016 Smart Fortwo Prime

2014 Harley-Davidson CVO Limited

I don't mean to hijack the conversation but is anyone else having problems with the Deer Run web site. Or maybe I am just not allowed to attend anymore Rally after the last one. I am usually pretty good with these electronic thingys but it won't let me make my reservations. I guess I will have to try the old fashion way in the next day or two. Hope they will let me come.

Hope to see you all there

Norm & Rhonda

We are encouraging folks to call Kim at the number listed on the website as she needs to know if you are attending the ECR. I haven't specifically asked her but I'm not sure electronic reservations would alert her to that fact. I also know she dedicates that week to our rally and she "freezes" the sites in the A loop for our use so they would not be available on the website. We are even spilling over into the B loop so they may be electronically frozen also. That may explain the issues. Please just give her a call and come. We welcome everyone and think we're going to have a lot of fun. BTW HeroMaker (Rocky) signed up today after promising he was going to come someday, so we're going to put him on a barge in the center of the lake :). BTW I'll give her a call tomorrow and see what the issue might be.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

BTW HeroMaker (Rocky) signed up today after promising he was going to come someday, so we're going to put him on a barge in the center of the lake :). BTW I'll give her a call tomorrow and see what the issue might be.

Rocky and Sherry are coming?? Wow, you have really pulled people "out of the weeds", Carl. I'm impressed. Rock must need a break from building orphanages.

Jack & Danielle Mayer #60376 Lifetime Member
Living on the road since 2000

PLEASE no PM's. Email me. jackdanmayer AT gmail
2016 DRV Houston 44' 5er (we still have it)
2022 New Horizons 43' 5er
2016 Itasca 27N 28' motorhome 
2019 Volvo 860, D13 455/1850, 236" wb, I-Shift, battery-based APU
No truck at the moment - we use one of our demo units
2016 smart Passion, piggyback on the truck
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
See our website for info on New Horizons 5th wheels, HDTs as tow vehicles, communications on the road, and use of solar power
www.jackdanmayer.com
Principal in RVH Lifestyles. RVH-Lifestyles.com

Nah, I finally shamed him enough ?

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

OK guys!! Yes, I need a break. Yes, I have been pretty shamed in not attending.

But your pictures and video of past events were just really enticing and we are looking forward to a great, but slower, time.

I really liked talking with Kim in working out the reservation. I wish there were more people like her around the country at the other places we stay.

Really looking forward to it.

Also the date change made it possible for us to pull ourselves out of the weeds.

Rocky & Sheri Rhoades
'01 Volvo 770
2016 DRV Mobile Suites, Houston
HERO Makers Ministry

30495168531_143d8fb8d6_m.jpg

Archived