The Escapees web site

I understand headquarters is in Texas. Hopefully they aren't being hammered by the storm.

The offices are at Rainbow's End just south of Livingston, TX. There has been no major weather problem there and no flooding from the recent storms.

By the way, welcome to the Escapee forums! It is good to have you be a part of things here.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Hello, I am new to this. Is anyone else having problems getting on the web site? I understand headquarters is in Texas. Hopefully they aren't being hammered by the storm.

Welcome, to the forum! We've also been having trouble with the site. If we try logging on with our home computer (MAC), we cannot get access. If, however, we try from our cell phones, no problem. Also, if I try at work (retiring soon), and I use Chrome, there is no problem. Not quite sure what that indicates but I hope someone is monitoring the forum and supplies an answer.

The Mac should have no problems, many here use one of them to read and post. Can you see the forum if you open the basic link?

http://www.rvnetwork.com/

If you can see it but not log on you may have an issue with your user name or password being off on the Mac, check carefully for leading or trailing spaces or a "saved" logon that has a problem.

Also check any Javascript, ad or cookie blockers you are running to make sure rvnetwork.com is allowed.

If nothing else try a different browser on the Mac, if you can get Chrome it works it does well here.

First rule of computer consulting:

Sell a customer a Linux computer and you'll eat for a day.

Sell a customer a Windows computer and you'll eat for a lifetime.

Archived