Cast iron/Grill/Glass chainmail

Yarome

I think it's about that time to retire my old scubbers and wondering what others are using these days. I'm not familiar with current brands and the ones I've run across in searches seem really lightweight/thin and small. The biggest I could find was an 8"x6". I would really prefer more like a 10"x10" as my hands are large and I also use them to set my "gear" on to allow airflow for drying.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

X2 on the silicone rack... Mrs HP uses one that is about 11 x 13 that rolls up for storage. She unrolled it across the second sink and stacks the dishes and pots on it. Works great. Think she got it at Target or Walmart.

Roger and Barbara

On the pale blue planet, retired and happy.

2011 DRV MS 36RSSB3

2015 GMC Crew Cab Duramax DRW

Thanks for the input. Sponges just don't hold up for long, and the silicone racks would work for drying, but I went with a couple of these chainmail scrubbers. They clean and double for drying duty. I don't know how good they'll hold up. They're a little small and lightweight.. and I never heard of that brand, but it's all I could find.

I like the 3M ScotchBrite scrubbers, several different varieties from non-scratch to cleans black iron pipe well. I prefer the bare scrub pad versus the ones with a sponge back. Saw 6x4 and 9x6 sizes at a glance there. WalMart and the like have them too.

Amazon: http://smile.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_sc_0_11?url=search-alias%3Dgarden&field-keywords=scotch+brite&sprefix=scotchbrite%2Caps%2C198

First rule of computer consulting:

Sell a customer a Linux computer and you'll eat for a day.

Sell a customer a Windows computer and you'll eat for a lifetime.

Archived