Trojans at Quartzsite

Garth Bacon

I am in Quartzsite, and had I seen this earlier, I would have checked. In the past Discount Solar, Solar Bill's, and the place that is in the yellow building just east of the stop light on the north side of the road has sold Trojan batteries. If I go into town tomorrow, I will check on prices, but when we bought Trojans three years ago, the guy in the yellow building had the best price.

2005 Winnebago Voyage 38J

Ok...being a UC Berkeley graduate my first thought was USC guys at Quartzsite??

You don't want to know my second thought......

Oh, batteries.....yeah, I got some of those in my solar house....how could I forget! Actually, they are Trojan AGM batteries.

Vladimr Steblina

Retired Forester...exploring the public lands.

usbackroads.blogspot.com

...You don't want to know my second thought......

When they finally built a second high school in my home town (the other/rival school), they were The Trojans. You can imagine the heyday high schoolers had with that one!

Rob

2012 F350 CC LB DRW 6.7
2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes, solar, DP windows
Full-time since 8/2015

StatesVisited20210913_small.jpg

A few years ago I bought mine in Parker at Arizona Batteries. Parker is not too far from Quartzsite - maybe 25 miles?

It's close to the Cross Roads Cafe - 716 S California Ave, Parker, AZ 85344. He had good prices and a lot of stock.

Clay(WA5NMR), Lee(Wife), Katie & Kelli (cats)
Full timed for eleven years in our 2004 Winnebago Sightseer 35N Workhorse chassis. Snowbirds for 1 year. Now settled down in western CO.
Honda Accord toad.

A few years ago I bought mine in Parker at Arizona Batteries. Parker is not too far from Quartzsite - maybe 25 miles?

It's close to the Cross Roads Cafe - 716 S California Ave, Parker, AZ 85344. He had good prices and a lot of stock.

How much were they?

I was just in Quartzsite and Discount Solar has the best price I saw in town, $125 exchange no tax. They yellow building guy was $129 and Solar Bill was closed, which is ok, as he is usually not that competitive on the price of Trojan T-105s.

Really - does all this discussion steam from too much exposure to the sun? Or too much exposure to the fun of Quartzsite?

Safe Travels!

Merry Christmas and a Very Happy and Safe New Year

SKP #89742 - Lifetime membership - Member of the SKP Class of 2007
Good Sam Club - Lifetime Member
DataStorm #5423
Passport America - Lifetime Member
Sons Of The American Revolution (SAR) - Lifetime Member
American Legion - USAF - Lifetime Member
Rotary Club Member - 30 years

Escapee CARE Supporter

National Wildlife Refuge Volunteer

Archived