Class of 2011

Neo/Russ

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you wouldn't want any of these offers….they 'might' only allow me to give my house away with permission…and then only after getting my congressman involved...

on my NoRegrets…BucketListTour…sometimes life comes at you hard…here's my tools to hit her back...

• 2001 GMC Sierra 2500HD
  • Duramax/Allison
  • Equalizer - Prodigy
  • 250K miles and still going - all stock
  • 2006 Keystone Sprinter 3121 SLS Copper Canyon

got contract #2 in the works…

set my TT up at the Escapee park in TN this morning….

start packing it up to live in…

will be leaving TN sometime next week to pull it to Mayo Clinic and other interesting places around Rochester MN….

on my NoRegrets…BucketListTour…sometimes life comes at you hard…here's my tools to hit her back...

• 2001 GMC Sierra 2500HD
  • Duramax/Allison
  • Equalizer - Prodigy

Here we were ready to just leave and let the place set empty until it sold or rented and up popped an offer for sale. And one that we can at least try to work with. Guess we should have tried to just up and go earlier. Sure hope this one is proves to be the real deal. Don't mind a little delay at this point.

well…that didn't take long….contract #2 is dead…

got another offer…this one might be the one….

the house has issues that the previous owner covered up….they have uncovered themselves….

there was a structural engineers report that was not disclosed to me…its bad…it won't go away….neither will the issues….

this is going to be interesting….nothing like a bunch of structural engineers fighting over who can make the house look the baddest….

in the big scheme of life…it isn't a hill of beans…..just a lousy sick spoiled bean that won't digest….but it will reluctantly pass….

• 2001 GMC Sierra 2500HD
  • Duramax/Allison
  • Equalizer - Prodigy

BooneDocks and BayouCajun,

here's hoping you can get your places sold to your liking and get on with fulltiming

Good Luck

<p>Greg and AggieLife is what happens when you're making plans to do something else !

2010 Jeep Wrangler toad

2006 Country Coach Inspire 360

Congratulations BooneDocks and BayouCajun on the offers on your homes! :D We're praying that those houses will sell!

We've joined BooneDocks in living in an empty house. Our antique furniture and collectibles went to auction this week. We do still have our bed, double recliner and tv. We still have the desk and files to go through but we're getting pretty close to moving into the 5th wheel. Less than 2 months to go!!!

David & Judi Kruse

Callie, Beagle

2012 Montana 3150 RL Hickory Edition

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel 4WD

"Off to see the Lizard"

www.mytripjournal.com/thekruses

Thanks for the well wishes. Getting a sale done seems fairly likely now.

The motor home is finally out of the shop -- went in for two days worth of service and came home two weeks later.

Will be doing a lot of the final unloading of the house and loading of the moho this weekend.

Expect to actually be staying in it Monday night, but back behind a building here in town owned my another RVer who have hookups.

Full timing appears to be at hand..

The motor home is finally out of the shop -- went in for two days worth of service and came home two weeks later.

Will be doing a lot of the final unloading of the house and loading of the moho this weekend.

Expect to actually be staying in it Monday night, but back behind a building here in town owned my another RVer who have hookups.

Good luck! I hope your house sells and you can move on.

Paul

Very happy for you two! Congrats on the impending sale :D

Ours is tentatively looking like next Friday to close. We still have a few things to bring from the house to the coach & 2 more weeks before we can really leave, leave. lol

Its a very exciting time isn't it?

Kellie & George Roberts

'94 Bluebird Wanderlodge ~ No Reservations

'08 Jeep Sahara 4x4

SKP #106686

~A ton of regret never made an ounce of difference~

Not A Moment Too Soon

We'll be in Gillette in 3 weeks for Boot Camp and Escapade. We hope some others from the class of 2011 will be there also. We've now been in 25 states in the not quite 7 months we've been on the road. We're spending the next two weeks in the Tetons.

Sandie & Joel

2000 40' Beaver Patriot Thunder Princeton--425 HP/1550 ft-lbs CAT C-12
2014 Honda CR-V AWD EX-L with ReadyBrute tow bar/brake system
WiFiRanger Ambassador
Follow our adventures on Facebook at Weiss Travels

We'll be in Gillette in 3 weeks for Boot Camp and Escapade. We hope some others from the class of 2011 will be there also. We've now been in 25 states in the not quite 7 months we've been on the road. We're spending the next two weeks in the Tetons.

Would love to attend but we are on the east coast this year and won't make it west till next summer... have a grand time!

entered the RV fulltime class of 2011 - March!

On the Road to Retirement...zeetraveler.blogspot.com

Tetons are awsome, was there 2 yr ago on trip that led us down this path. Would love to meet other '11's but we'll be lucky to get on the road by Oct.

<p>Greg and AggieLife is what happens when you're making plans to do something else !

2010 Jeep Wrangler toad

2006 Country Coach Inspire 360

We saw the Tetons many yrs ago when we were in Cody Wy. for a couple of weeks. We had about a day with the Tetons---(not long enough) and we promised to return, but so far have not, however, now that we are finally able to full-time, when the wind blows us that way, we will stay much longer!

We won't be going to Escapade this yr, but may be able to attend Chpter 57's rally in FL.

We are having some fun in Orlando right now-- we needed to recharge and treat ourselves to some fun, after all the work associated with getting the house ready to rent which after 24 yrs of being lived in.........well.. you know the rest.

Dave & Diane, with pet pals Rita, X-ray, and Miss Kitty

Open Range 38' 5th wheel- The Gemini - Class of 2011

I don't want to jinx your sale, but is it sold?

Paul

no contract on house now…dropped price another $20K….it will all end soon…one way or another…

on another note….

I have had the TT at Escapees Park in Raccoon Valley for the last week doing mods and packing it to live in…..

will lift up the jacks today or tomorrow for a trip to Mayo Clinic in Rochester MN….

loose plan is 300 miles a day @ 55mph….thinking about stopping at Land Between the Lakes, KY, and maybe Hannibal, MO…..

and same leisurely pace on way home with 2 day stops possible both ways...

open to ideas….the only destination set in stone is Mayo….

….where did the 55 mph come from? I have been wanting to pull the TT at 55 mph since I bought the truck back in 2001….always was too much in a hurry with more money in my pocket than time on the watch….now that things have changed I finally drove a 600 mile trip @ 55 mph pulling the TT…mileage went to 13.8 mpg….took quite a while longer…but was about $45 difference in fuel and it really was a lot less stressful driving….

• 2001 GMC Sierra 2500HD
  • Duramax/Allison
  • Equalizer - Prodigy

I don't want to jinx your sale, but is it sold?

[/quot

We got an offer on July 30. It took about a week of negotiations to get to yes at a number that barely makes us want to sell it than rent it. It is a sale for cash with no appraisal required and the buyer didn't demand an inspection. We tried to get it to close today, but that was just about impossible. But all the city inspection stuff is done, corrected, and signed off. It should close next week.

We have been sleeping in the motor home since Monday night. The house is virtually empty and the motor home is loaded and ready. We will leave Monday morning with our realtor handling our side of the close. Of course it is never over until it is over, but we are on the road full timing regardless. If for any reason it doesn't close and that seems unlikely, it is ready for rent.

Off to Celina, Ohio to a shop that will install the washer/dryer, the satellite dish, the wifi ranger antenna, and other stuff. Then on to Livingston to become Texans.

on the road to Mayo…

in Wisconsin Dells for a couple of days….ride the Ducks tomorrow….

• 2001 GMC Sierra 2500HD
  • Duramax/Allison
  • Equalizer - Prodigy

Congratulations, BooneDocks! Enjoy your life on the road - hope to meet you sometime. We've still got 7 weeks before we can hit the road - but who's counting. :lol: Our antique furniture sold at auction for more than we expected so we're happy about that! We're continuing to get rid of stuff and organizing stuff. It seems never-ending! We're so looking forward to being done with all this and on the road!

David & Judi Kruse

Callie, Beagle

2012 Montana 3150 RL Hickory Edition

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel 4WD

"Off to see the Lizard"

www.mytripjournal.com/thekruses

Fantastic news BooneDocks! Congratulations on the sale & your new fulltiming life :D

It felt like the weight of the whole world was lifted off our shoulders yesterday afternoon when we walked out of the title company's office after closing & handing them the keys. To wake up this morning listening to a {very much needed} storm rolling through & feeling true freedom - was nothing short of amazing.

Enjoy your trips to get the installs. And I know ya'll will enjoy your visit to Livingston. Welcome to Texas :)

We got an offer on July 30. It took about a week of negotiations to get to yes at a number that barely makes us want to sell it than rent it. It is a sale for cash with no appraisal required and the buyer didn't demand an inspection. We tried to get it to close today, but that was just about impossible. But all the city inspection stuff is done, corrected, and signed off. It should close next week.

We have been sleeping in the motor home since Monday night. The house is virtually empty and the motor home is loaded and ready. We will leave Monday morning with our realtor handling our side of the close. Of course it is never over until it is over, but we are on the road full timing regardless. If for any reason it doesn't close and that seems unlikely, it is ready for rent.

Off to Celina, Ohio to a shop that will install the washer/dryer, the satellite dish, the wifi ranger antenna, and other stuff. Then on to Livingston to become Texans.

Kellie & George Roberts

'94 Bluebird Wanderlodge ~ No Reservations

'08 Jeep Sahara 4x4

SKP #106686

~A ton of regret never made an ounce of difference~

Not A Moment Too Soon

And huge congrats to you and George too!

Fantastic news BooneDocks! Congratulations on the sale & your new fulltiming life :D

It felt like the weight of the whole world was lifted off our shoulders yesterday afternoon when we walked out of the title company's office after closing & handing them the keys. To wake up this morning listening to a {very much needed} storm rolling through & feeling true freedom - was nothing short of amazing.

Enjoy your trips to get the installs. And I know ya'll will enjoy your visit to Livingston. Welcome to Texas :)

Congratulations on all the good house news…

I have more activity on mine….amazing what another $20k drop in price will do…

I am at Mayo Clinic….much more important in the scheme of things...

• 2001 GMC Sierra 2500HD
  • Duramax/Allison
  • Equalizer - Prodigy

Archived