RDBE (for those in the know)

ddshjs

MY Dear MR RDBE! Negate serious challenge, I assume NO responsibility for your outlandish 'showmanship' and have banded all future impersonations of "Miss Hermon" at the Chapter 3 rally in Hermon, Maine, from the A1, Kechup, future RDBE Calendars, and in any area of close proximity to earth! icon_rolleyes.gif

The RDBE Mistress

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hjsdds

According to THE RDBE Calendar, I'm sending out a very special birthday wish to Jo Ellen Gass for her birthday January 6th! May you have the best of everything during the coming year. HUgs Davena and Henry

Guest hjsdds

Congratulations Sally! Testosterone Tom reported that you successfully passed the test for your CDL license today and you are competently handling 'Cloud Nine'! KUDOS and a big congratulations! Way to go! Sally is one of the RDBE Miss April Gals. The RDBE Mistress

Guest hjsdds

lacofdfireman, I went from an MDT to a whole year of "pickup pulling" until the Almighty aligned the stars and bestowed an HDT upon this tortured soul.

I feel that my path to the Lord has been significantly shortened since I've been to purgatory already.

The RDBE Mistress has shown no interest during "THAT" year to "refresh" her pickup pulling skills although she bobtailed in the pickup with aplomb.

Now that you are "cognizant" as to what RDBE stands, do tell on this thread.

If I recall correctly from your other posts, your longing for a Pete 387 (again) is not driven strictly by testosterone, I understand an estrogen component is also driving this "need". Furthermore, you "confessed" that your reasoning skills were openly questioned by your estrogen counterpart during a "pickup pulling" trip? Was it perhaps on your first downhill braking?

hjs

Hi there gals, I'm wondering how many of our RDBE members will be at the East Coast Rally in June. For those who will be there, you can look forward to our second RDBE get together, with the usual 'toast' and welcome all newcomers that want to join up. We sold all the calendars and they seemed to be a real hit! Any ideas on what we can do for 2008 is certainly welcome. We've set a rather high standard with the 2007 first edition calendar and any future ones may have to raise the bar! Looking for a theme and or ideas!! RDBE Mistress

To RDBE Birthday Gal, Kathie Bevington, Best wishes for a very happy birthday! Let's hope it warms up down there in Mission, TX so you can enjoy your new RV site! Birthday Hugs,

RDBE Mistress (D)

• 3 weeks later...

A Limoncello toast on February 14th, Valentines Day! A special day for all the RDBE Gals! Wishing you all bunches of roses, tons of jewels and gallons of diesel for all the thoughtful and caring things you do all year long for the Testosterone Bunch! The RDBE Mistress