RDBE (for those in the know)

ddshjs

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To all the RDBE Gals and Lurkers, icon_smile.gif We are so happy that you are enjoying our First Edition RDBE Calendars! We had fun doing them and appreciate your support and confidence! We too were pleased with the end product! Hope our sons are equally impressed, and our grandbabies just think all those "Kechup" trucks are the greatest! They previewed them for me! icon_smile.gif(ages 3, 2 1/2, and 1)

We're sending along a special seasons greeting to ya'all. We wish you a very joyous and happy holiday and a safe and fun filled New Year! Hopefully, we'll 'Kechup' to some of you along the sunshine pathway but not sure about our plans yet! Keep the shiny side up and enjoy every day! Merry Merry! Hugs Davena and Henry

Davena and Henry, we just arrived at North Ranch today. Our neighbor brought our package over and I finally got a look at the Calendars!

Wow!!! What a great job!!! Thank you both so much for all the hard work. I know my kids will enjoy the Calendars with their "RDBE Mom" in it. icon_smile.gif Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to both of you and to all the RDBE Gang!

RDBE Gals! We have 2 December birthdays coming up! Please join me in sending along special wishes for a very happy birthday to Pat Walworth (bOb) on December 22nd and to Martha Oxford on December 23rd.

We did well with the calendars. We printed 50 on the first run and another 15 on the second and only have 1 or 2 left! I'm so pleased that everyone is enjoying them. (and yes Cindy, we do look good!icon_smile.gifPoor Pam may still be waiting for her next delivery of mail. Maybe Sioux Falls could send a separate package before Christmas. Here's an RDBE 'Limoncello toast' to ya'll for a very happy and safe holiday and a prosperous and wonderful New Year! Merry Merry! Davena

Hey there Jamey, If you want to receive these wonderful birthday wishes you need to join up with the RDBE gals! The only requirement is that you proudly drive a BIG RIG and you can verify a minimal blood-estrogen level. ALL gals are welcome, so just in case 'I assumed' incorrectly, Happy Birthday! Will be waiting for your contact info, a picture of you, your rig, & truck info including name of truck, if it has one! The RDBE Mistress

We've been 'away' from the forums for a while -- doing good things like CLOSING ON THE HOUSE and driving to Montana (just the Jeep, no fiver this far north in the winter!) to spend Christmas with the wee grandchildren.

We got the calendars -- they look great! Prose is great, too! The one daughter & son-in-law who got the first one were hysterically laughing. Who knew 'Grandma' was going to be a calendar girl at this advanced age!

Also, Happy Birthdays to Pat & Martha! Hope everyone's set & settled for a merry & safe Christmas.

Renee

Dave, Renee & furkids Casey & Miss Kitty
1998 Volvo 610 Straight 10 "Leather n' Lace"; Herrin bed w/Rampage motorcycle lift; 2010 40' New Horizons Majestic; 2008 Harley FLSTC; 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited; 1999 Yamaha 4X4 Kodiak (that is NOT with us!)

Renee! Glad that you made it safely to the northern sector! Even happier that your kids appreciate and enjoy their Mom's RDBE skills! We're holding off handing ours out until Christmas but my grand-daughter (2 1/2) looks at mine frequently and loves it! She wants to know the name of all the trucks and what's more she remembers them! Merry Christmas and safe travels! RDBE Mistress

I FINALLY GOT MY CALENDARS!!!! They are fantastic. Good job Mistress. Smokey thinks you should publish a beefcake (testosterone) calendar next. icon_rolleyes.gif I think they should have to wear speedo swim trunks or a thong icon_eek.gif Maybe we can have them draped (posed) on the back of the truck.

Thanks for all your work. Everyone have a Safe New Year.

Pam

Pam, it has been done!

The Lions Club in our Town did it for "charity". These are long time and upstanding citizens in our community and these guys were not fooling around. We are talking a Full Monty with only tool belts, steering wheels and photographic angles preventing "an absolute" exposure.

"These calendars" were selling extremely well in our Town, after all it's your neighbors you are going to be looking at for a whole year. Then the press got hold of it and after a photo appearance by two of the "participants" on the Regis and Kelley show, the've gone "national" with their internet sales. plaistowlions.com The AP also came calling for a story!

I'll be happy to get you one, 15 bucks for a plain one and 20 bucks for one signed by all the "models". The Mistress owns a signed copy.

Incidentally I had "discussions" with one of the RDBE's (you know who you are) about a special "appearance" in one of the months. The "negotiation" proceeded to a certain point (I was ready with the camera), but let's say that my aspirations to showcase the better aspects of the female form were not to be.

Oh well, there's always 2008.

You girls are having way too much fun, I have to "initiate" private discussions with Smokey and all the "testosterone lurkers"!!!!

hjs