My Volvo got me a discount on another Volvo

jeffw

I've been in the market for a new car, and the Volvo V60 Polestar ended up on the radar.

Volvo offers $1k additional discount to owners of Volvo or Saab vehicles (they don't limit it to cars). I asked if our 780 truck would get us the discount and had multiple dealers tell me yes. 

Big Red got us a discount on Lil' Blue:

new%20blue%20volvo.jpg?raw=1

2007 Volvo 780 Volvo D12D, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Had to google it to find out what it is, very nice.     I have an 02 C320 wagon with a few upgrades, looks very similar.

Steve

c320.jpg

2005 Peterbilt 387-112 Baby Cat 9 speed U-shift

1996/2016 remod Teton Royal Atlanta

1996 Kentucky 48 single drop stacker garage project

catdiesellogo.jpg.e96e571c41096ef39b447f78b9c2027c.jpg Pulls like a train, sounds like a plane....faster than a Cheetah sniffin cocaine.   

2 hours ago, Nuke-E said:

I parked next to an S60 polestar sedan the same color yesterday.  Sharp looking car!

On the other side was a Focus RS, in a similar blue.

Hah. I've got a friend that has a Focus RS but she got it in black. I love the FoRS in blue too.

2007 Volvo 780 Volvo D12D, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

2 hours ago, jeffw said:

Hah. I've got a friend that has a Focus RS but she got it in black. I love the FoRS in blue too.

And then this morning, same place, I was next to a black Polestar.  St Louis must really like their performance 4-doors.

45' 2004 Showhauler -- VNL300, ISX, FreedomLine -- RVnerds.com -- where I've started to write about what I'm up to

Headlight and Fog Light Upgrades http://deepspacelighting.com

Archived