Recommendations for Baltimore

ANG0225

Not a lot of choices in that area plus that long a stay will probably rule out a state park, look into Ramblin Pines in Woodbine ( west), Bar Harbor near Aberdeen ( north ) or even Cherry Hill near DC. Cherry Hill would be close to a 1/2 hour or more depending on traffic to Baltimore, actually they all could be that far with traffic, good luck on your search.

2017 River Stone Legacy 38MB

2001 T2000 Kenworth

2009 Smart Passion

ET Junior hitch

They are all pricey for what you get.  Bar Harbor might be best for long term but they have just a few long term spots,  Last time I stayed at  Ramblin PInes I got really infested with the brown mamarated stink bug.  Merry Meadows would be the only other place and there too I got those damn stink bugs. If you're outta there before the weather turns you won't have the bug problem.  Good luck

We drove through Bar Harbor last year and were not impressed - especially for the price. The sites are very small and several rigs looked like long-term situations with junk around. It's on the water, though. We frequently make long stays in the area (have six grandkids just north of the loop in Baltimore County), but we use the FamCamp at Aberdeen proving ground since I'm retired Army.

2012 F350 CC LB DRW 6.7
2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes, solar, DP windows
Full-time since 8/2015

StatesVisited20210913_small.jpg

21 hours ago, dblr said:

Not a lot of choices in that area plus that long a stay will probably rule out a state park, look into Ramblin Pines in Woodbine ( west), Bar Harbor near Aberdeen ( north ) or even Cherry Hill near DC. Cherry Hill would be close to a 1/2 hour or more depending on traffic to Baltimore, actually they all could be that far with traffic, good luck on your search.

Out of those, Cherry Hill is the best, nicest camp ground.  But like you said, it is not cheep.  And there is no weekly or monthly rate.  And they are open all year round.  There is also a KOA in Millersville, MD.  It is only about 15 to 20 minutes from Baltimore.  I'm in Lothian, MD now at Adventure bound, but that is to far to Baltimore.

2015 Ram 3500 RC DRW CTD AISIN 410 rear

2016 Mobile Suites 38RSB3

34 minutes ago, rynosback said:

Out of those, Cherry Hill is the best, nicest camp ground.  But like you said, it is not cheep.  And there is no weekly or monthly rate.  And they are open all year round.  There is also a KOA in Millersville, MD.  It is only about 15 to 20 minutes from Baltimore.  I'm in Lothian, MD now at Adventure bound, but that is to far to Baltimore.

I forgot about the KOA, thanks for adding it. How is where your at? There quite a few years ago when it was Duncans

2017 River Stone Legacy 38MB

2001 T2000 Kenworth

2009 Smart Passion

ET Junior hitch

6 hours ago, dblr said:

I forgot about the KOA, thanks for adding it. How is where your at? There quite a few years ago when it was Duncans

Getting better.  They are under new owners and making a lot of improvements. 

2015 Ram 3500 RC DRW CTD AISIN 410 rear

2016 Mobile Suites 38RSB3

Archived