Infocon whisper

runaway parents

1 hour ago, runaway parents said:

I am trying to get a good deal on a air leak detector. went to amazon and e bay found out there is a verity of different prices how can I tell what is a good one and witch ones to stay away from?

If it is an Inficon you should pay about $200.  Here is an Amazon ad https://www.amazon.com/Inficon-711-202-G1-Whisper-Ultrasonic-Detector/product-reviews/B000TRJA8M. Mine came in a case with "the elephant nose" extension and ear phones and I payed $190 three years ago.  So basically if someone is selling for $80 I'd be skeptical.  If $300 they can take a hike.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

The Inficon that SS posted is the one that Chad and others had available at the WCR.  I found my big leak, several really small ones on my truck and then checked Maurice & Ginny's Pete and found their cab leveling valve leak.

Alie & Jim + 8 paws

2017 DRV Memphis 

BART- 1998 Volvo 610

Lil'ole 6cyl Cummins

It works great on a leaking sleep number bed too. ;)

2000 Kenworth T2000 w/ Cummins N14 and autoshift
2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2022 DRV Full House MX450 with customized floor plan
2018 Polaris RZR Turbo S (fits in the garage)
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)
My First Solar Install Thread
My Second Solar Install Thread & Photos and Documents Related to the build
My MX450's solar, battery and inverter system - my biggest system yet!

chadheiser.com      West Coast HDT Rally Website

event.png    

AZCACOIDIAKSMNMOMTNENVNMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYxlg.jpg

Archived