Upper Peninsula Michigan

SageRobert

We are planning a trip to UP in August. We are looking for three full hookup rv parks that we can stay in over a two week period. We like neat towns, scenic coastal drives, history. Will appreciate any suggestions.

SageRobert

Birmingham, Alabama

Just a bit South of Munising is one of our favorite campgrounds : Otter Lake Campground .

And about as far West of Manistque is Indian Lake Campground . 

I'm not sure about full hookup as we never used more than water & electric then .

Goes around , comes around .

22 hours ago, Pat & Pete said:

Just a bit South of Munising is one of our favorite campgrounds : Otter Lake Campground .

And about as far West of Manistque is Indian Lake Campground . 

I'm not sure about full hookup as we never used more than water & electric then .

Thank you.

I am in the UP now. Cedarville, but I am at an RV lot that I own. This RV park, Cedarville RV Park, is on Lake Huron in the east part of the UP. If you have two weeks you should be able to see a lot. Have a great visit.

• 4 weeks later...

We stayed in Tiki RV Park & Campground last fall.  They are full hookup in St. Ignace, which is a neat little town right on the lake with a beautiful marina and lighthouse.  You should hit Bessie's, to get the famous homemade Pasty  :)  Also, you can take a ferry from St. Ignace over to Macinac Island.  

Archived