Forest River Riverstone

James 8848

There is a Riverstone parked in front of us here in Island Park, ID. that I could barely see this afternoon due to hard rain and some snow. If I see someone I'll ask, it has PA. plates and evidently was sold at Keystone RV in Greencastle, PA. 

We have a River Stone Legacy but not that floor plan, ours is a 38MB. Only issues so far are little things like shades and drawer closers ( soft close type ) Have not gotten it weighed yet but will soon as our summer travels begin tomorrow!!!!!

2017 River Stone Legacy 38MB

2001 T2000 Kenworth

2009 Smart Passion

ET Junior hitch

Why am I confused about this thread? James8848 asks a cryptic question about the weight of his Riverstone, no indication as to where he is or model.  Bobsallyh replies he has a Riverstone parked in front of him in ID. DBLR responds about no problems, OK that goes with thread. I don't understand where bobsallyh is coming from.................Am I missing responses in this thread?

I think he is looking for a accurate weight on a 38RE not just what the builder says, maybe I am reading it wrong. At least that was how I took it

2001 T2000 Kenworth

2009 Smart Passion

ET Junior hitch

I figured he was looking at that unit and needed help with info, hope he comes back to straighten us out, we due tend to wonder sometime :lol:

2001 T2000 Kenworth

2009 Smart Passion

ET Junior hitch

Archived