WFRanger and mulit-WAN

I happen to have two access points in my coach, AT&T unlimited and a T-Mobile plan.  I tried experimenting with multi-WAN since I will be hitting the road for a long trip soon and thought that would help improve my overall connectivity.  However, whenever I activate multi-WAN I can't access my WFRanger anymore.  I have to turn multi-WAN off and re-connect to my device.  

Haven't seen anything to help me on WFRanger web site.  Is there some guideline I haven't seen on how to make this work?

Thanks, John

2015 Entegra Aspire 44B diesel pusher with 2017 GMC Acadia Denali toad
Web site, albums, blog and more here

Sign in to your account with them. https://wifiranger.com/support-ticket?view=ticket&layout=open&deptid=2

You may have to wait for a call back. I had a call back the next day. They can see your Control Panel and fix anything that may be set wrong.

Full Time since Oct. 1999
99 Discovery 34Q DP | ISB
Datastorm | VMSpc | Co-Pilot Live | Pressure Pro
2014 MKS Twin Turbo V6 365 HP Toad
369070033.jpg

John:

In order to use Multi-WAN with two wifi access points you need to have two radios such as would be the case if you have a GoAC inside the MH and a Sky or Elite outside.  Or you can do as I do and have one internet access connected via Ethernet or USB and one via wifi.  Is this how you've been trying to use it?

Joel

Sandie & Joel

2000 40' Beaver Patriot Thunder Princeton--425 HP/1550 ft-lbs CAT C-12
2014 Honda CR-V AWD EX-L with ReadyBrute tow bar/brake system
WiFiRanger Ambassador
Follow our adventures on Facebook at Weiss Travels

Archived