Summer Vacation - 2 days

Vegas Teacher

Well...........

Vegas Teacher is in a great mood today! I only have 2 more days with students then check out is on Friday. Check out day is fun, meeting, breakfast and a few last high fives and have a great summer then we are on summer vacation. June, July and August - I love my job. The great thing is I am semi retired the entire time I working I get 1 /4 of the year off. I already know what retirement will be like - a never ending summer vacation. The other great part is I have never gone to work a day in my life, I have only gone to school. I love what I do and enjoy teaching, but June, July and August are sure nice.

Later,

Vegas Teacher - Cory O 

4 hours ago, HERO Maker said:

Cory, squeeze as much as you can out of that semi-retirement schedule for those 3 months.  You will enjoy it, and come back refreshed for what you have planned for next school year.  Thanks for being a teach out there.

Hero,

You are sure welcome! Do you have kids in school? Hope you have or are having a great summer yourself. I am just about ready to start mine!!!!

VT   My mama was a ist grad teacher for over 30 years and she really enjoyed her summers off. So hope you get to travel and break in the truck with some summer miles. We have been planning our trip out west and we hope to be in Vages in mid to late Oct So I'll keep you posted so maybe we can get together sometime during our stay. Take care be asfe and hope to see you soon.   Pat

The Old Sailor

15 hours ago, Alie&Jim's Carrilite said:

Hey Teach-

Need to fix your title...

Summer Vacation starting in 24 HOURS.... hope your day isn't as long as Jack Bauer's!

90 more minutes til vacation for me and da-wife:)

We are going to be sun-birds- leave Florida and go to the cooler northeast and drive around in the fast lane with the blinker on.

2006 Volvo VNL 780, " Arvey"  Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

2010 Forest River Coachman Freedom Express 280RLS

Jackalopee

Boy, are you going to be surprised.  Cool NE is an oxymoron!  Philly area in at 90* or above, sometimes mid 90's.  Baltimore in the 90's.  Maine's coast line will be fairly cool.  Maybe upstate NY and higher elevations of Vermont & New Hampshire.

Make sure your air conditioner works. 

We are from Texas.  Retired in 2004, started traveling in 2005 and have been extremely surprised over the last 12 years about just how warm/hot it is across the norther tier of states. 

Al & Sharon
2006 Winnebago Journey 36G 
2020 Chevy Colorado Toad
San Antonio, TX

http://downtheroadaroundthebend.blogspot.com/

1 hour ago, Al F said:

Boy, are you going to be surprised.  Cool NE is an oxymoron!  Philly area in at 90* or above, sometimes mid 90's.  Baltimore in the 90's.  Maine's coast line will be fairly cool.  Maybe upstate NY and higher elevations of Vermont & New Hampshire.

Make sure your air conditioner works. 

We are from Texas.  Retired in 2004, started traveling in 2005 and have been extremely surprised over the last 12 years about just how warm/hot it is across the norther tier of states. 

You forgot ALL about the humidity! :P

Archived