WiFi Ranger Core & SkyPro

Zulu - I just recommended this vary package to a friend with a 32' Class A. He was going to mount the Core in a cabinet just about midship, so plenty of coverage range to his living and bedroom areas. I also feel the SkyPro vs EliteAC FM is so close in range of practical usage, and without the drama of the higher and not quite as 'bendy' antennas and gee a lower purchase price point too - that the slight improvement in range coverage is negligible. 

Very pleased to see your real world results. He is installing his this weekend. 

I did want the GOac due to we have ours placed in a rear bedroom cabinet, with the wife acceptance requirement to keep the cabinet door closed. Our ROKU Premier + is in a cabinet at the front of the coach, it's door closed too... The GO2 802.11N had trouble at times when speeds were on the edge of non buffering streaming. (I'd open both cabinet doors if it was something the Dear Wife wanted to see, and that was OK then:)!). So went with the GOac for the bit of extra muscle in sending out a signal. Five weeks on this first trip with it installed, along with he EliteAC FM - and it has allowed cabinet doors closed usage so far. (Only in one park did we stream off of the Park WiFi, and they said to go ahead and do so, as the park was less then a quarter full. Most times it is streaming off of cellular connections.)

I've sent my body your results:)!

Best,

Smitty

Be safe, have fun,

Smitty

04 CC Allure "RooII" - Our "E" ride for life!

Archived