National HDT Rally Registration

sdixon747

The National HDT Rally Registration will be opening soon. This year registrations will be done online. Please check back here often for further details. There will be a First Registration Winner!

Steve & Gail

2000 Volvo VNL660 Autoshift Detroit 60 12.7 "Semi Crazy"

2016 smart "Lil Crazy"

2018 Space Craft 48' TT "The Nut House"

KJ4YGY & KK4CTE

Volvo w SpaceCraft 1024.jpg

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been lurking since the Hershey Rv show last year. We are 2 years away from becoming full timers who were planning to pull a custom LUXE 39FB with an F450 but not anymore. The wealth of info posted by all of you have convinced me that an HDT is the only way to go. We've booked our trip to come attend the rally, now just need registration to open so we are official.  I'm really looking forward to the education and meeting some HDTers.

Roy & Sonja

2017 Volvo 780

2017 DRV Houston

Smart searching

Roy & Sonja,

First things first, welcome to the forum!

You two are really going to enjoy your time in Hutchinson meeting everyone and learning about the HDT world.

You can also go the the east Coast Rally next spring to follow up with any other questions you have.

Make sure you bring a tape measure, paper for sketches and a camera as you will see a LOT of ideas for your rig and that is the best way to remember them.

2017 Kenworth T680
2015 DRV 38RSSA Elite Suites
2016 Smart Prime

The National HDT Rally registration is now OPEN! Please go to NationalHDTRally.com to register.

Steve & Gail

2016 smart "Lil Crazy"

KJ4YGY & KK4CTE

We're in.  Reserved site in Beverly Hills this year?!

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

A few quick notes about registration:

• Registration is a little different than the East Coast HDT Rally.  You register yourselves individually (which includes a t-shirt, name tag, scheduled meals, etc.), add your campsite, and any t-shirts you want in addition to the one included with each registration.  I'll be keeping an eye on registrations and will contact anyone who's missing one of the pieces.
  • Make sure you register for a campsite if you plan to stay at the fairgrounds.  It's a discounted rate for you, and figures in to the deal for meeting space.  If you aren't staying on-site, there's a box at checkout to let us know (and keep me from bugging you ;)).
  • All sites are full-hookup (electric, water, and sewer), and there is a bathhouse at the south entrance to the campground.  It's central Kansas, so don't worry about a tree blocking your satellite dish.
  • If you plan on arriving early or leaving late, you don't need to do anything as far as a reservation.  All sites are first-come, first served.  The Good Sam rally that precedes the HDT rally ends on September 30th--there should be plenty of sites in the campground anytime after that date.  The standard daily rate has increased to $30, but there is both a weekly and monthly option.

If you have any questions/problems, let me know!

http://nationalhdtrally.com

If you'd like to register with a credit card, but aren't comfortable registering online yourself, call me at 844-800-0330 and leave a message.  I'll call you back and take your info.

45' 2004 Showhauler -- VNL300, ISX, FreedomLine -- RVnerds.com -- where I've started to write about what I'm up to

Headlight and Fog Light Upgrades http://deepspacelighting.com

I registered. It was very easy.

Thank you to all involved for the electronic registration and payment!!!

Jack & Danielle Mayer #60376 Lifetime Member
Living on the road since 2000

PLEASE no PM's. Email me. jackdanmayer AT gmail
2016 DRV Houston 44' 5er (we still have it)
2022 New Horizons 43' 5er
2016 Itasca 27N 28' motorhome 
2019 Volvo 860, D13 455/1850, 236" wb, I-Shift, battery-based APU
No truck at the moment - we use one of our demo units
2016 smart Passion, piggyback on the truck
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
See our website for info on New Horizons 5th wheels, HDTs as tow vehicles, communications on the road, and use of solar power
www.jackdanmayer.com
Principal in RVH Lifestyles. RVH-Lifestyles.com

Tom, 

You can always park next to me?.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

4 hours ago, SuiteSuccess said:

We're in.  Reserved site in Beverly Hills this year?!

1 hour ago, Mntom said:

Am I going to allowed out of the ghetto this year? I am probably going to have a nicer trailer..........

1 hour ago, SuiteSuccess said:

Tom, 

You can always park next to me?.

If this keeps up, I might have to move to Palm Springs.....:lol:

2017 Kenworth T680
2015 DRV 38RSSA Elite Suites
2016 Smart Prime

53 minutes ago, GeorgiaHybrid said:

If this keeps up, I might have to move to Palm Springs.....:lol:

Dang, I was going to throw my chicken bones into your site.  Now may have to walk a ways.?  BTW, Dave, messaged you on unrelated topic on your phone.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

Thanks David Dixon (Nuke-E) for all the work you put in on getting the new NationalHDTRally.com site up and running. We have a record number of first day registrations this year. One of you is the lucky winner of a nice gift to be given away on opening day of the National HDT Rally. If you haven't registered yet, it's very easy at NationalHDTRally.com. A schedule of events and synopses of all the seminars can also be found there. Looking forward to seeing you all in Hutchinson.

Steve

Steve & Gail

2016 smart "Lil Crazy"

KJ4YGY & KK4CTE

7 hours ago, Nuke-E said:

You register yourselves individually (which includes a t-shirt, name tag, scheduled meals, etc.), add your campsite, and any t-shirts you want in addition to the one included with each registration.

Campsite????

Rocky & Sheri Rhoades
'01 Volvo 770
2016 DRV Mobile Suites, Houston
HERO Makers Ministry

30495168531_143d8fb8d6_m.jpg

I certainly tried to be first. Guess I will have to wait a while to see if I made the cut. Visited with Steve and Gail at Spacecraft for a little bit today but they wouldn't say who got in first. I think the person has to be present to win so even if you got there first if you are not there at the Rally the prize will go to the next person. That's the way I would do it. 

Rod

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

Hi Everyone,

Is there a dead line to the registration ? When is the last date you could register ? I am still thinking about going to the Nationals. Right now, I have not looked at Google maps to see how many miles to Kansas from northeast Ohio. Or how many times I might need to spend the night on the road.

Al

2012 Volvo VNL 630 w/ I-Shift; D13 engine; " Veeger "
  Redwood, model 3401R ; 5th Wheel Trailer, " Dead Wood "
    2006 Smart Car " Killer Frog "

Archived