Hand cleaner in a can

Wrknrvr

This is a different use for a common product.

A can of shaving cream is a handy container to operate and the product inside does work for a hand cleaner.

Just when your hands are really messy, you have to remove the lid on a can of hand cleaner. With a can of shaving cream, just push the button. 

Stay Safe,.   Vern

I leave the lid loose on the normal hand cleaner can in my service vehicle . So as to access it numerous times a day. But leaving the lid off it dries out, then one has to pour water into it.

Then the lid falls down on the ground.

Vern

"GOJO" hand cleaner comes in a pump action jug and a smaller squeeze bottle, as well as the traditional canister. I don't need to use my dirty hands at all to use the pump. A wrist or elbow works fine.

jutoWBgl.jpg

Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F-53 Chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/brake system

One thing I always forget to do is to pre-soap my hands. Any liquid soap will work. Rub a small amount all over your hands, fingers and especially under the finger nails without water before doing anything that's going to get you really dirty. The soap will fill in the areas that usually hold onto the most dirt after the job, but will wash right out when you apply water. It's sort of like an invisible glove. You do have to be careful not to get wet before you want to wash things off and that does include perspiration. It works best for those small but really dirty (or greasy ) jobs.

Rod

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

I forgot to say that the best hand cleaner for my skin is permeates DL hand cleaner.

It only comes in containers with lids. I just found that a can of shaving cream work good and the DW does not complain about the shaving cream can in the bathroom.

I have not shaved for 40 years. Just trim it as needed.

Safe Travels,.  Vern

This thread took me back about 60 years. I remember my dad, a sheet metal worker, using waterless hand cleaner every day before he came in the house after work. His was in a can he kept in the trunk of the car. The name DL sounds familiar. I wonder if it's the same stuff?

Linda Sand

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

Archived