Happy Memorial Day

Dutch&Di

Dutch & I want to wish all forum Members a safe & Happy Memorial Day!!! We finally left hot {106 degree} Arizona :o& are settled in at Menifee, CA at a balmy 78 degrees. :D   Dutch is recovering from his ankle replacement and after my surgery on June 5th we hope to get back on the road and just head out!!!

Where will this holiday find y'all??? Hugs, Di

SKP #48048
2015 single Cab Ram 3500 Dually. Aisan Transmission, 410 gear. Pace Edwards automatic roll top cover. AMP running boards & tailgate step.
1996/2010 Triple Slide Carriage, Mor/Ryde Suspension, Kodiak Disc Brakes, Big Foot Leveling System & Plug It Right Stabilizers.
www.plugitright.com Plug It Right Stabilizer, TST, Quadra Big Foot Lever Tailgate Easy Lift Distrubitors
http://www.plugitright.com/5thwheelREDO.html e-mail: plugitright@gmail.com

Travel safe Dutch & Di. And Di, thanks for starting this thread!!

May I add thanks to First Responders too. And suggest that 365 - whenever any of us see a vet, active duty, first responder - we thank them for serving!

Best to all,

Smitty

Be safe, have fun,

Smitty

04 CC Allure "RooII" - Our "E" ride for life!

We're spending a quiet day in the Adirondacks reflecting on those that gave their lives while serving our country. I saw too many good friends go down in Vietnam to consider this a "happy" holiday...

Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F-53 Chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/brake system

While all of us have lost loved ones in Vietnam {the boy I was to marry was in Vietnam} maybe this will help clarify my incorrect to you, use of the word "Happy" & take the a bit of the hurt out of your loss.

Memorial Day is an American holiday, observed on the last Monday of May, honoring the men and women who died while serving in the U.S. military. Originally known as Decoration Day, it originated in the years following the Civil War and became an official federal holiday in 1971. Many Americans observe Memorial Day by visiting cemeteries or memorials, holding family gatherings and participating in parades. Unofficially, it marks the beginning of the summer season.

So to me while I don't know anyone who would not bow a head or say a prayer for those lost, I will proudly wear my red white & blue and choose to participate in parades and gatherings and NO disrespect is or never was intended.  Hugs, Di ,

SKP #48048
2015 single Cab Ram 3500 Dually. Aisan Transmission, 410 gear. Pace Edwards automatic roll top cover. AMP running boards & tailgate step.
1996/2010 Triple Slide Carriage, Mor/Ryde Suspension, Kodiak Disc Brakes, Big Foot Leveling System & Plug It Right Stabilizers.
www.plugitright.com Plug It Right Stabilizer, TST, Quadra Big Foot Lever Tailgate Easy Lift Distrubitors
http://www.plugitright.com/5thwheelREDO.html e-mail: plugitright@gmail.com

Archived