Bludot and disk brake install

GlennWest

I started this weekend to install the disk. Went to put Caliper bracket on and opps, wrong part. I had been sent 4 for smaller axles and 2 right. Done two wheels. So I installed the Bludot system. Found on truck the signal line is 5/8" and supply line 3/8". Is this normal? Will have to get a reducing fitting to hook it up. Got everything done I could. Brake lines run, and hooked up on two. Had to send etrailer pics since this order was sent direct from factory. Likely be Tuesday before I hear back from them. 

2003 Teton Grand Freedom towed with 2006 Freightliner Century 120 across the beautiful USA welding pipe.https://photos.app.goo.gl/O32ZjgzSzgK7LAyt1

Well, this isn't get fixed soon it seams. I thought last Saturday issue was solved. They sent 2 more of the brackets that are too small. I called Scott at ETrailer as soon as I got off work Friday. He researched it and seems they accidentally sent me 2 brackets for 8k axles originally. They were correcting that. Seems I have some of those Frankenstein axles Teton speced for their units. 7k axles with 8k ends/brakes. All the hubs, bearings, calipers are fitting. Just the caliper brackets are different.  All Teton states in brocher is 3 7k axles with larger 2 1/2" wide brake shoes. I didn't know that meant 8k ends. Scott says they will make it right. Not really their fault, not really my fault. Odd axles.  

2003 Teton Grand Freedom towed with 2006 Freightliner Century 120 across the beautiful USA welding pipe.https://photos.app.goo.gl/O32ZjgzSzgK7LAyt1

I have a 2006 Ketstone Cambridge that had Dexter 7k tubes with 8k Neverlube hubs with 12 1/4 x 3 3/8 [or something close to that] brakes. I just changed them out for 8k ezy lube axles. There were quite a few hybrid axles out there.   Charlie

Don't ever tell a soldier that he doesn't understand the cost of war.

On 6/4/2017 at 7:42 AM, GlennWest said:

Well, this isn't get fixed soon it seams. I thought last Saturday issue was solved. They sent 2 more of the brackets that are too small. I called Scott at ETrailer as soon as I got off work Friday. He researched it and seems they accidentally sent me 2 brackets for 8k axles originally. They were correcting that. Seems I have some of those Frankenstein axles Teton speced for their units. 7k axles with 8k ends/brakes. All the hubs, bearings, calipers are fitting. Just the caliper brackets are different.  All Teton states in brocher is 3 7k axles with larger 2 1/2" wide brake shoes. I didn't know that meant 8k ends. Scott says they will make it right. Not really their fault, not really my fault. Odd axles.  

And 9/16" studs vs normal 7k axle 1/2" studs

2003 International Eagle 9200i, Cummins ISX, Freedomline

2007 Teton Scottsdale XT4

4 hours ago, GlennWest said:

Yes, it had 1/2" stubs and I changed them out to 9/16". My mistake, so I changed them.

Although the manual said 1/2 in lug nuts, which i ordered, they are actually 9/16 on mine.

2003 International Eagle 9200i, Cummins ISX, Freedomline

2007 Teton Scottsdale XT4

Archived