selling your RV

If I had one I would do the same thing. http://www.rvconsignment.com/consignment.htm

They even have a service to clean and shine your trailer

Bill

2008 Newmar Mountain Aire model 4521
450 hp Cummins ISM
Allison 4000MH tran.
Towing a 2014 Honda CRV with a blue Ox tow bar

Home base Fort Worth Texas

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.

-Mark Twain-

When we sold our fiver I went through a consignment dealer in Tucson. They would buy it outright or take it on consignment. While I wanted more, I chose the outright buy so I could get on to the next stage of my life. I didn't want to wait who knows how long to make the sale. It went without a hitch. Do check out the dealer. Long story but we bought our trailer through another consignment dealer in Tucson that was a rip-off dealership. We ended up all right but the poor guy that put our trailer on the lot never go paid.

2007 Arctic Fox 32.5 rls for full-timing, now sold.

2014 Sunnybrook Sunset Creek 267rl for the local campgrounds now that we are off the road
2007 Silverado 2500 diesel

Loving Green Valley, AZ (just South of Tucson)

Two motorhomes and one fifth wheel on craigs list. Last monaco executive on rvtrader. Just do your homework on how to transact the money. I would say if you are consigning you are not getting top dollar so when you list it yourself get real on the price you want. It will sell if the price is right.

I also had a bill of sale that states sale is AS IS and that they need insurance as of sale.

2002 Beaver Marquis Emerald   C-12 Cat 505 HP

2014 Volvo 630 D-13 I Shift SOLD

2017 New Horizons SOLD

Archived