New RV Park in Central Kentucky (bourbon and horses)

gpete1961

If you are looking for a nice, little RV park in Central Kentucky (bourbon and horse country), then try:

This is a new facility opened less than a month ago. It is located 10 miles from Makers Mark, 3 miles from Limestone Springs Distillery, 30 miles from Bardstown, and 60 miles from Louisville and Lexington.
The park is part of the Marion County Fairgrounds, and is a non-profit organization operated by the fair board members.

As an administrator of RVParkReviews.com I strongly urge you to post a review of this park.  That is an area with a lot of tourist traffic and not all that many reasonable parks.  If you're not familiar with our website, there are lots of people on this forum who can provide unbiased opinions of it.  Posting a new park is one of the greatest services you can provide to the RV community.

Joel (AKA docj)

NOTE ADDED LATER: I see you have submitted a review to RVPR and I have just approved it.  Thanks

Sandie & Joel

2000 40' Beaver Patriot Thunder Princeton--425 HP/1550 ft-lbs CAT C-12
2014 Honda CR-V AWD EX-L with ReadyBrute tow bar/brake system
WiFiRanger Ambassador
Follow our adventures on Facebook at Weiss Travels

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/17/2017 at 0:18 PM, docj said:

As an administrator of RVParkReviews.com I strongly urge you to post a review of this park.  That is an area with a lot of tourist traffic and not all that many reasonable parks.  If you're not familiar with our website, there are lots of people on this forum who can provide unbiased opinions of it.  Posting a new park is one of the greatest services you can provide to the RV community.

Joel (AKA docj)

NOTE ADDED LATER: I see you have submitted a review to RVPR and I have just approved it.  Thanks

Thanks for the approval. I am assisting the Fair Board (as a volunteer) with getting this park up and working. Hopefully this will aid in steering traffic to this park.

Archived